OOTS

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: OOTS

Post by Hockey Widow »

Poor Cody. Sulzer is out scoring him. This has to be vindication for AV and MG even though they would never admit it. Daddy Hodgson I'm sure will have some things to say about this.
The only HW the Canucks need
benivolent
CC Rookie

Post by benivolent »

Strangelove wrote: Uh-oh somebody's gonna get a nasty visit from Angry Dad. :D
Arrrrrrrggggggg!!!!!! Why no more ice time!!!?!?

Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Hockey Widow wrote:Poor Cody. Sulzer is out scoring him. This has to be vindication for AV and MG even though they would never admit it. Daddy Hodgson I'm sure will have some things to say about this.

It'll be the lack of quality wingers :D
cheers
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

So Stamkos notched his 50th of the year in a game where Boston ended up getting blitzed by the Bolt's 6-1.

Calgary managed to knock of San Jose tonight in OT, though I gotta say that that goal looked offside. The Flame's celebrated like they'd just won the Cup.

Toronto fell 5-2 at the hands of the Panther's tonight. The Leaf's are done, can the same be said about Brian Burke before to long?

Chicago took St. Louis down a peg and snapped their streak.....though it was in a shootout and therefore means jack shit IMO.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

Sharks are terrible. Terrible leadership is finally catching up with them it seems.

The Hawks winning in a shootout isn't meaningless. For one it solidifies them in 6th. For another they absolutely dominated the Blues and put 46 shots on Halak while only giving up 24.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

Through nearly half a game tonight CoHo is -1 and has taken an offensive zone penalty the Avs used to go up 3-2.

Sens tied 1-1 with the Habs through the first half of the game. Sens can pull into a tie with the Bruins with a win (Bruins two games in hand).

Jets out to an early 1-0 lead over the Stars. Jets desperately need a win to stay in the race (currently sitting 10th 6pts back of 8th)
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Poor Coho.

He's getting destroyed by the NBC guys for being shitty.

I got some advice.

Don't be shitty.

LOL.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

yeah the teams trying to make the playoffs this season is the only thing interesting lately in the NHL, as the Canucks are on cruise control heading to the playoffs, but that's ok so long as they stay healthy and get their game back a few games prior.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Who woulda thought Jamie McGinn could actually play some hockey. Did SJ not know how to use this guy?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shee-ite this Foligno in Buffalo is lighting it up since his call-up after the Kassian/Hodgson trade. Two goals tonight. Now you see why Kassian was expendable.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote:Who woulda thought Jamie McGinn could actually play some hockey. Did SJ not know how to use this guy?
McGinn is lighting it up. Galiardi and Winnik have looked the shits in San Jose, at least chip in a few points ffs.

Sulzer has a goal and has played over 20 min. lately. :?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Shee-ite this Foligno in Buffalo is lighting it up since his call-up after the Kassian/Hodgson trade. Two goals tonight. Now you see why Kassian was expendable.
How is Cody making out tonight ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

What a rush by Landeskog to get the puck up ice with 10 seconds left in the game to allow the Avs to tie it up with a second left in the game.

Cody...not so good. Back down to his 11-12 minutes a game he was getting with the canucks.
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Buffaslugs just gave the ol FU to Cowtown.

LOL
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Landeskog is a god damn freight train. You just can't stop him.