From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Meds »

Curmudgeon wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:49 am
BCExpat wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:36 am Looks like Edler is about to sign a 3 year deal with the Flames. Does he still have 3 years left in him? I guess it depends on what dollar value he signs for. The flow of Canuck players to the Flames continues. It's almost like the Canucks are Calgary's farm team :lol: :lol: :lol: And they are still shitty :look: :hmmm:
Seriously? Yes it depends on how much and 3 years is a lot of term regardless. What are the Flames doing? lol
Scrambling to replace Giordano's veteran presence?
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Mëds wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:02 pm
BCExpat wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:36 am Looks like Edler is about to sign a 3 year deal with the Flames. Does he still have 3 years left in him? I guess it depends on what dollar value he signs for. The flow of Canuck players to the Flames continues. It's almost like the Canucks are Calgary's farm team :lol: :lol: :lol: And they are still shitty :look: :hmmm:
Seriously? Yes it depends on how much and 3 years is a lot of term regardless. What are the Flames doing? lol
Epic.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Wait, what? I thought edler's agent Sid he was leaving because he wanted a chance to win a Cup? This makes no sense....
The only HW the Canucks need
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:57 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:02 pm
Epic.
3 years? What?! Please let it be north of 4 per year, please!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Cowgrease reassembling one of Vancouver's more plodding defense cores. Conor Lipgarland is gonna dangle the fuck out of that old ass D
If you need air...call it in
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

If Edler indeed signs with the Flames he will score his 100th goal versus the Canucks.

It's just what we do...

Book it.
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Flush twice, it's a long way to Calgary!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

donlever wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 pm If Edler indeed signs with the Flames he will score his 100th goal versus the Canucks.

It's just what we do...

Book it.
lol.. and if Louise plays a few games for Arizona, he will get his 1000th game against us :D
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Good deal for the Flames picking up Zadorov. Don't like it as a Canucks fan.
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Coleman to the Flames? Better deal than the Oilers did with Hyman. Two good pickups for Treliving so far this morning, I like the make up of their defense but it could use more offense. Benning better get his ass in gear and get some heavy RHD signed!
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:58 am Coleman to the Flames? Better deal than the Oilers did with Hyman. Two good pickups for Treliving so far this morning, I like the make up of their defense but it could use more offense. Benning better get his ass in gear and get some heavy RHD signed!
Better player, better term, better cap hit, comes with two cups. Very good signing for Calgary
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

2 decent pickups for the Flames. Let's see if they can snag Eichel without giving up the farm. :roll: :drink:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

BCExpat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:05 am 2 decent pickups for the Flames. Let's see if they can snag Eichel without giving up the farm. :roll: :drink:
TSN just keeps on talking about Vegas going all in to land him via trade.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

theman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:16 am
BCExpat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:05 am 2 decent pickups for the Flames. Let's see if they can snag Eichel without giving up the farm. :roll: :drink:
I really don't think the Flames will get Eichel.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

BCExpat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 pm
theman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:16 am
I really don't think the Flames will get Eichel.
What does Vegas have that would get Eichel? Picks, yes, but no bluechip prospects, no cap room, and all their big-money players have some trade protection, except for guys who should be untouchable like Tuch and Theodore.

I could see the Flames still being in the hunt, they basically have the cap space if they include Tkachuk, right?