From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Hockey Widow »

OMG, I just waded through five pages of an Alex Burrow rant. Unbelievable how fixated that board is with the Canucks, how entrenched they are in their all things hatred. Really really sad people. Ya we have one thread, four years and going but their obsession with hating the Canucks, their fans and the City boarders on a mental illness.

Without knowing what was said they have decided it was racist, homophobic and comments about Tootoo's brothers suicide. Either that or Burrows mocked him for being a drunk.

Probably said something like

" you fucking drunken Indian, do us a favour like your faggot brother did and go kill yourself."

I mean according to Cowpuke if you go by Burrows history it has to be that. Like wtf, what history? Hair pulling and biting turns into this shit. According to WD and to Burrows no lines were crossed and the NHL reviewed the tapes and audio that gets picked up in the box and spoke to the on ice and off ice officials and said no lines were crossed. No disciplary action to be taken but that's not good enough for Cowpukers.

I so much want Burrows to score the OT goal in game seven of the cup finals just to piss those guys off, and well, to win a cup too!
The only HW the Canucks need
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

My brother in law (WTF was my sister thinking?) is a Flames fan.....so as I'm back in the southern parts of the province visiting for a few week we were tuning into the Plegms/Pens game on HNiC the other night.....

I don't think I have EVER heard such retardedly blind homerism as that colour guy. The Bennett goal had be almost puking he was so bad. Bennett made a great move to burn the Penguin defense, and he scored a really nice goal. But even after the replays the guy was commenting on how he got Fleury to bite on the deke to the backhand and then brought it back to the forehand and made no mistake putting it right up under the bar. On the replay you see Fleury NOT EVEN FLINCH on the deke to the glove side but rather stays right with Bennett, then you see the shot hit the underside of Fleury's blocker and bounce down behind his pad and into the net. I sometimes wonder if all the Flames players mothers are under his desk to keep him so bought into that team.

On a side note, John Garrett is pretty bad too. He routinely credits our goaltenders with saves when the puck clearly goes a few feet wide or over the net.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I'm hoping Burrows ends up in a Flame uniform one day ala Raymond, Morrison and Bertuzzi.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Yes

Yes

And hell yes.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Wait, what's going on? I might have had a minor stroke halfway through Mëds' post.

Oh right, Bountiful! Yup, they're still dumb.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I just posted a gem in this thread and it's deleted along with another gem that I quoted from page 81 of this thread. WTF ??
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I just posted a gem in this thread and it's deleted along with another gem that I quoted from page 81 of this thread. WTF ??
Clicky fingers?
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:I just posted a gem in this thread and it's deleted along with another gem that I quoted from page 81 of this thread. WTF ??
Clicky fingers?
Yeah, he's drunk...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I'd blame ol' banjo Cornuck.. He has his fingers in everything
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: I'd blame ol' banjo Cornuck.. He has his fingers in everything
Cornuck has the night off.

Speaking of you and your posts in this thread.

Just gotta say, you moved to Alberta a while back... and now it seems you're a blatant Flames Sympathizer. :evil:

Better dead than red, they say...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:While I was holidaying in Playa Del Carmen recently I made the aquaintance of a man from Calgary while ordering some drinks. I said i guess you are a Flames fan and he says "yes a pissed off Flames fan who has been a STH for 15 years". I say don't worry Burke will fix everything. Dude says he is pissed that Burke is in charge and is not a fan of the fat windbag. Says the team hasn't had a #1 centre since Niewendyk left. I said that Ryan Monahan will be a future superstar in the league...... at least thats what the tards on calgarypuck say. Buddy then goes a little red and says he HATES calgarypuck. Apparently he used to post there about 10 - 12 years ago but the mods have basically censored everything on that site and will not allow ANY negative feedback about their beloved Flames who have made the post season 5 times in 15 years.

He went on to call the sites owners scumbags singling out Bingo and Jiri Hrdina. He said they were very Orwellian in their thinking and that he would never post there again. Its good to know that not EVERYONE in that dump of a city isn't a complete drooling, hillbilly mongoloid.

Lol I stand by this story and will take it to the grave . Not every person who is from Calgary is a hillbilly mongtard who breathes from his/her yap and skins their knuckles when they walk . Just B'ingo and his retarded extended family of bruncles and fat cunts who keep squeezing out so many short bus passengers disguised as hockey fans . The shithole of shitholes . Don't change calgarytards . You guys are like the shitstain of the country but we love ya anyways .

Well we love throwing boulders at you anyways .

For the record I hate Burrows and would vilify the cunt any chance I get but for these baby
Bingos to die on this hill says a lot .

Thank you D'arcy once again .
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

:lol:
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

How did this shit happen ?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote: I'd blame ol' banjo Cornuck.. He has his fingers in everything
Cornuck has the night off.

Speaking of you and your posts in this thread.

Just gotta say, you moved to Alberta a while back... and now it seems you're a blatant Flames Sympathizer. :evil:

Better dead than red, they say...
I'm a tad closer to coilerville now...so no blatant sympathizing from this cowboy...but, I do pick up both the fan 960 and the team 1260 so make of it what you will.
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote:this cowboy
:evil: Image :twisted:

____
Try to focus on someday.