From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by 2Fingers »

They still only blame the refs, which is true to some point but nothing on dumb ass Hartley for sending out the cattle breeders out when the game was done.

If the Nucks had goons and put them out then Calpuke would be all over it by saying that WD should of put out the twins instead. I actually like Richards (I think it was him) still punching when they hit the ice, normally you stop but sometimes the opposing team are a bunch of asses and a player just has enough.

None of that would of happened if the players on the ice for the Flames could play hockey.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Why does Hartley have those idiots on the ice in a 4-1 game with a minute left?
I would! Fuck ya...obviously trying to set the tone and send a message all that shit but...

Ultimately if their goons types are the only players able to stand up for the team the smurfettes aren't going to be much of a factor. Keep throwing Ferland, england etc out there Bob...we would love to play against those guys for 15+ a game
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

They have been gushing all over Hartley about what a great communicator he is blah blah...

Go urt dem guys.....

Yah piece of shit.....

Love bieksas comment...now he is a communicator :thumbs:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Rayxor
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Rayxor »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Ultimately if their goons types are the only players able to stand up for the team the smurfettes aren't going to be much of a factor. Keep throwing Ferland, england etc out there Bob...we would love to play against those guys for 15+ a game
Watch Engelland on the Sedin goal. Can the canucks decline his misconducts?
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

Rayxor wrote:Watch Engelland on the Sedin goal. Can the canucks decline his misconducts?
Exactly what I was thinking. They don't want this guy suspended.
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Bountiful is some fun reading . The tards are enraged about how that melee went down last night . I get the whole being a fan thing but they sure take a pro hockey team very seriously . I hope Engeland is not suspended because if that's their fourth best d man that team is in a shitpile of trouble .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

LOL yeah, the horse rapists are really losing their shit over there. I guess they're new to this playoff hockey thing.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

What was funny though was that during the game, Hughson and Simpson said it was Hamhuis with a double gamer. Over at cowpuke they were giddy, it was the right call, he will get suspended, refs got it right yada, yada, yada.Then someone points out no it was Englelland not only with a double gamer but a triple. They haven't recovered.
The only HW the Canucks need
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

A now Hartly as a repeat offender gets $50,000 fine for his lineup decision. It was $25,000 for his starting lineup vs Tortorella a year ago.

LOL

Engelland escapes as his instigator is rescinded.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I am going to have a few pints before he game here so if I use a bit of profanity or call out the Blackmore's during the game please forgive me in advance
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Diehard1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Diehard1 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Why does Hartley have those idiots on the ice in a 4-1 game with a minute left? Hartley has been a goon coach for twenty years . He is the person responsible for all the bullshit that went on.

Calgarypuck is a train wreck in their post game thread . I would be embarrassed to post there. The fans that actually want to discuss the game are drowned out by all of the mouth breathers screaming for revenge like they are actually playing the games . Call up Mcgrattan and Gillies a lot of them are saying .

As an aside when that Ferland kid grows up a bit he could be an effective bottom six player .
Ferland might be decent in the future but he's a moron at the moment - a penalty waiting to happen. You know they'll be watching closely tonight and I wouldn't be surprised to see him take an early penalty being overly aggressive.

I've never understood the whole 'let's punch the out if we can't win the game' mentality. I guess it's from a bunch of teenagers - last time I checked the idea was the out score the competition, who cares what happens in fights. That said, by all means bring up McGrattan, play Bollig a ton as well - they are awful players that only improve our chances of winning. Our 4th line playing against them would have a field day.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

^^^^

This was Torts mentality. We all remember the Sestito melt downs. This is where I respected AV. Play whistle to whistle.
The only HW the Canucks need
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Hockey Widow wrote:^^^^

This was Torts mentality. We all remember the Sestito melt downs. This is where I respected AV. Play whistle to whistle.
I didn't always agree with AV's pacifist approach, but Willie seems to have a handle on these things so far.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

You'd think most Flames fans would admit they've been outplayed in 3 of 5 games so far. Nope, not in Bountiful!
I don't think Backlund is out of line whatsoever. Calgary has flat out dominated this series and have punished Vancouver physically almost as much as Boston did in that cup final.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

They go on and on about how nobody should be laughing at their Flames. NOBODY. :lol:

These Bud Lite drinkin' retards just don't get it. The hockey interwebz aren't laughing at your cute little hockey team. They're laughing at YOU.

Cuz you're idiots.