Horton Miraculously Healed?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ClamRussel
CC Legend

Horton Miraculously Healed?

Post by ClamRussel »

Talk about salt in the wound if Horton actually laces up for game 7. Rumours are running rampant on Twitter that he will dress! Rome's suspension should be lifted if he comes back...no doubt Boston's comments that he might not even be able to start come training camp played a part in Murphy's decision.

If true, this reaks of Lacroix declaring the "broken neck" just before the NHL made a decision on Bertuzzi...with playoffs on the horizon. No doubt a calculated tactical move.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Horton Miraculously Healed?

Post by Cornuck »

I wouldn't be surprised one bit.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Meh.

It's pointless to speculate as to whether the Bruins' have the NHL and the refs in their back pocket......because this is a fact. It's a fact now, and it was a fact back in 2006 when the Pitsburgh Steelers defeated the Seattle Sea Hawks.

The best we can do is not worry about things that we can't control......and just give it our best.
Calgary_Canuck
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Calgary_Canuck »

Goon is a term in the eye of the beholder.

Enjoy your day Bruins fan, for tonight you will not enjoy this.
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

If Rome is a goon, what are we supposed to call Boychuk?

Anyway, this type of coy gamesmanship is as old as I can remember, so I won't be offended if Horton plays, we did the same thing with Malhotra.
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

the toucan kid wrote:If Rome is a goon, what are we supposed to call Boychuk?

Anyway, this type of coy gamesmanship is as old as I can remember, so I won't be offended if Horton plays, we did the same thing with Malhotra.
No we didn't. That was months ago.. not even in the same realm. Anyways I don't buy it at all.. but if so he's fair game and expect him to get hit HARD :twisted:
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Julien says no way Horton plays.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Howe9
CC Rookie

Post by Howe9 »

Bringthecuptoboston wrote:Great news ! If Horty plays watch out. He has a thing for scoring game 7 winners.

He is not healed but getting better, What an inspirational young man who was brutally hit by the goon Rome.
Did you think of that all by yourself, what words of wisdom. I mean do you even put thought into your comments or do you just sit there all day thinking of what to say that will piss me people off. Was Rome hit on Thorton dirty? Not a chance. Was it late? Yes. Same with Boychuck's hit on Raymond was it dirty? No. Was it late? Yes. Both ending with serious injuries but in no way dirty. I will never get why people cry bloody murder ever time a good hit is laid. In all honesty the NHL has bigger problems as in why they have doctor's prescribing addictive medicine to people who are in the substance abuse program. No pun intended Boogard RIP. People's obsession with head hits, and class is laughable at best.