Fix is in! Again!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Fix is in! Again!

Post by Joe Rockhead »

Now can anyone watching this game really say that the officiating is unbiased?

There are obviously two different sets of rules.

This is a joke.

The NHL is bush league.
Don Cherry for P.M.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Fix is in! Again!

Post by Arachnid »

Joe Rockhead wrote:Now can anyone watching this game really say that the officiating is unbiased?

There are obviously two different sets of rules.

This is a joke.

The NHL is bush league.
Fucking Like :twisted:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Joe Rockhead »

Gee, t.v. time out on a blackhawk icing! Never would've seen that coming.

Cheating f-cking c-cksuckers!
Don Cherry for P.M.
Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Joe Rockhead »

Too many men, no call.
Don Cherry for P.M.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Fucking bullshit man, never seen so many non calls...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
clearwatercanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by clearwatercanuck »

I have to agree, this game seemed fixed. The NHL is becoming a joke.
At least five obvious calls were missed tonight. I think the nhl should review this game and make it a poster boy to show how to completely give one team an advantage where one was not warranted. I am so pissed right now. I bet most canucks fans see this as spit in the face from the nhl officiating. The refs have one thing on there mind and that is to humiliate the canucks because of prior conflicts.

Cheers. .......... We can beat them at home now :)
Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Joe Rockhead »

Bolland high sticks Sedin right in front of the ref-no call.

Burrows punched in the face in front of the net by their goon right in front of the ref-no call

Sedins stick chopped in half in front of the ref-no call

Kesler cross checked, sent flying in front of the net on the pp right in front of the ref-no call

Puck cleared over the glass by a hawk right in front of two refs, two linesmen-no call

Bieksa takes a targeted blind side head first contact hit right in front of the ref-no call.

Canuck taps hawk on arm,slashing call

Canuck pushed in to hawks goalie, c-cksucking ref at CENTRE ICE makes call

This is horse shit! I'm tiered of it.
Don Cherry for P.M.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

What's the difference between the Bickle hit on Bieska and the Torres hit on Seabrooke....Answer 5 minute a game + a game misconduct and a 4 game suspension. Brutal and to think the ref Sutherland is a guy from Richmond BC
cheers
randymeeks
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by randymeeks »

I normally don't like talking about officiating in a loss but the officials were a joke in this game. They call us for a 5 on 3 and they missed at least 5 penalties on the Hawks in this game. Ah well. If we play like this in Game 7, we will win.
38 years without a Stanley Cup and counting.
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Powerplays so far in the series:

Chicago 28 + 1 penalty shot

Vancouver 16

For two teams that dislike each other and have taken all kinds of liberties pretty much tit for tat how is that even possible? Almost 2:1.
How is that highstick on Daniel AFTER the whistle for offside not called? Not that it did any damage but what reason can a player possibly have for doing that???

You do the math

I'd also like to point out, along the lines of that *timely* TV timeout Chicago received....anyone notice that they've also had some timely repair moments.....where they either change the glass or else pull it out to inspect it then put it back in. Happened twice today and at least 4 times in the 3 games played there. Never seen it happen so much. Quite a blessing for a team that plays there star players a helluva lot.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

randymeeks wrote:I normally don't like talking about officiating in a loss but the officials were a joke in this game. They call us for a 5 on 3 and they missed at least 5 penalties on the Hawks in this game. Ah well. If we play like this in Game 7, we will win.
Me neither you get the odour of self pity or showing your own bias...but that was pathetic officiating. I'm thinking to myself is there a purpose to holding on to my season tickets, if this is how the game is going. I can't for a moment believe this is just a one off with one pair of officials no one can miss that many calls
cheers
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Its almost as if Chicago could sense it as well, they knew they were getting away w/ bloody murder. For a group that normally push the envelope they pushed it even further tonight w/ no repercussions whatsoever.
lifer
CC Veteran

Post by lifer »

Fred wrote:What's the difference between the Bickle hit on Bieska and the Torres hit on Seabrooke....Answer 5 minute a game + a game misconduct and a 4 game suspension. Brutal and to think the ref Sutherland is a guy from Richmond BC
Ahh, Kelly Sutherland, we went to junior high and high school together and I can honestly say that he was always Anti- Canuck, nice guy though (sorry).

The hit on Bieksa was charging to me, he jumped at him. Brutal non-call there, just brutal.
Also the delay of game penalty against the Blackhawks that was not called. Unbelievable.

I have a bad feeling about game 7
trouble

Post by trouble »

Now you can see why a lot of Senior Refs are retiring because the NHL is telling them how to call the game.

No one thats been around the NHL for along time wants any part of it

The NHL needs to sell the game in the States and having Canadain teams around during the Playoff does not help

get use to it
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

So will the NHL have the balls to review the Bickell hit?? My issue w/ it was it was an elbow. The "hitting area" allows shoulders to the head but not elbows. That is supposed to be a penalty and possible suspension. Did he leave his feet? Yes at least one of them. No doubt he was charging as well. How was that not a penalty at the least? ....oh ya right, forgot.