What's the latest on Daniel?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Icebreaka
CC Veteran

What's the latest on Daniel?

Post by Icebreaka »

Been wondering about Daniel. His 3 week prediction has come and gone and I haven't heard any rumblings that he will be making the upcoming road trip. I'm guessing we have till at least mid-November till we'll see him back? There's been so many injuries to talk about that his seems to have fallen off the media hype for a bit. I heard he had his cast off but I am guessing not skating yet so could we be looking at even longer?
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: What's the latest on Daniel?

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Apparantly the cast is off, and he's in a walking boot now until at least Friday. I'm not too familiar with this type of injury, but I imagine once that boot is gone he can start working it out and maybe skating.

My completely uneducated, random, bullshit, straight out of my ass guess? 10 days-2 weeks.
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

Island Nucklehead wrote:.

My completely uneducated, random, bullshit, straight out of my ass guess? 10 days-2 weeks.
That's what I heard tonight. 2 weeks.
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Coming in at around the six week mark I guess. Which is good, at least it's not worse than anticipated and there aren't a slew of further complications.
Broda
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Broda »

heard tonight on HNIC that he has been skating and is joining the team and could be back in the next couple games
nucks_girl
CC Veteran

Post by nucks_girl »

He should be playing tonight if he felt okay in the game-day skate today. Read it from someone's twitter account. Maybe Botch? Can't remember.
Broda
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Broda »

heard this morning on spac that he won't be ready till detroit. Hopefully its tonight though would be a very welcome addition to the lineup
woodhog
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by woodhog »

the toucan kid wrote:Coming in at around the six week mark I guess. Which is good, at least it's not worse than anticipated and there aren't a slew of further complications.

Or are there ?