PPV and sound

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

PPV and sound

Post by Madcombinepilot »

is it so hard for Canucks TV to put sound on their ppv broadcasts that reach into saskatchewan?? Saskatchewan has the most advanced telecommunications network on the planet, and the only booming economy in the western hemishpere.. Could it be that we're too smart for bctv, or are they simply too poor to send it to us?

Either way, this is the third consecutive game with sound issues.. What a piss off.

Oops, now I get ice noises, but no announcers. That's better than listening to the oppositions broadcast like a prievious game.

Why, in this day and age, is this so hard?
Why is the picture fuzzy?
Why do people pay for this??
If it worked, I would not complain.
If those stunned cunts at the crtc had a clue, and had one broadcast instead of 3 (one per region) and it worked, I would have no issues. I hate those eastern bag lickers more than.. *sigh*

Simply put:
Those responsible for the crap that comes out under the guise of ppv, while not allowing us the simple freedom of rights to pay for the broadcast that we want to see should be forced to take a good long lick of my schlong before dipped in a pool of HIV infected blood and glass shards, the lined up against a wall, buggered by donkeys and shot.

Screw them all.

Bastards
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: PPV and sound

Post by Cornuck »

That is the best rant I have read in a while - I'm impressed.

You'd think that the team would have some pride and stop doing PPV until they can get it to work.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Clearly, this is no way to treat the 7th man.

:?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Wrong thread....stupid google tabs.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Thanks Doc.

10 years of hate... :D

Keeps a fella warm at night!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.