Don Taylor's top 25 Canucks of all time.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Canuck-One
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Canuck-One »

What the hell is wrong with you people? I thought I was going to read about Taylor's top 25 Canucks and instead I find you arguing with an idiot. Stop it 'cause it's getting harder and harder to tell you apart.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Only those guys to blame for that, boss.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

HappyCanuck wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? I thought I was going to read about Taylor's top 25 Canucks and instead I find you arguing with an idiot. Stop it 'cause it's getting harder and harder to tell you apart.
Have to agree with you on that one. This board is getting harder and harder to read, and I'm finding that I visit more as a mod to keep tabs on the site, than to come and enjoy the topics.

Hopefully, everyone will learn to ignore posts that don't require a reply.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Bartman
MVP
MVP

Post by Bartman »

Cornuck wrote:
HappyCanuck wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? I thought I was going to read about Taylor's top 25 Canucks and instead I find you arguing with an idiot. Stop it 'cause it's getting harder and harder to tell you apart.
Have to agree with you on that one. This board is getting harder and harder to read, and I'm finding that I visit more as a mod to keep tabs on the site, than to come and enjoy the topics.

Hopefully, everyone will learn to ignore posts that don't require a reply.

Personally I have found myself visiting and posting less and less since these type of back and forths have become common.

If you think it's a troll then don't feed it and it will leave for another board.
R.I.P. Luc.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

So, does anyone know who he picked for his top 5? I made my guess on the first post just want to know if it was right.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Wasting space is probably the only talent you have
LMAO!

and who said I would never agree with SR????
Now why would you ever disagree with me? I've always had great rapport with the flatlanders.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Its because I am rural and narrow minded... which is all due to the fact that since the sky is SO heavy here that I have a flat head ;)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

Madcombinepilot wrote:Its because I am rural and narrow minded... which is all due to the fact that since the sky is SO heavy here that I have a flat head ;)
Ha! Everyone knows I'm the redneck. I'm racist against everyone. And I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks. Maybe I should move there, but I think I'm one of the only ones that was actually born here.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Srez I miss our arguments...you actually have a real brain in your head.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

and Island restorts to mindless flames.

Who da thunk it?
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Who did I flame there? If I'm not mistaken it was a compliment.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

You got to stop flaming.
Larry Goodenough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Larry Goodenough »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:You got to stop flaming.
James - I posted the link you were requesting in the CBC thread and it's been pretty quiet on that thread since. Any response to having egg all over your face?