New Jerseys

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

sports&stuff---rick
AHL Prospect

jerseys

Post by sports&stuff---rick »

hi, yes the canucks will have new jerseys. They will be kept secrect until the 1st reg game in oct,07. I have to pre order them next week with out seeing them for oct delivery.
The players say the jersey style is very comfortable and not as tight as every one thinks.
They will not be screen printed. All the jerseys we sell have pro stitched name and numbers on the replica jersey. Dont have the price yet but we do our best to offer the best price anywhere! Pricing should be close to current jerseys.
I will let you know the special price i can offer for preorders as soon as i can.
Canuckcorner members save an additional 10% off our great prices!!
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

thanks rick... any word on whether or not "new" means simply the new style, or if it indeed means new design, color scheme, etc. as well?

Thanks as always... you were right on top of that:)
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

Wow...what an uniformed uninformed group we have....
the hub-bub about the new jersey is that there will be NO HORIZONTAL STRIPES

Got that rick

the NHL is going to mess with every classic jersey for the love of the dollar....all of the jerseies will ultimatly look the same except for your basic color...the Habs & Hawks will blend into the Hurricanes & Kings......they will have the look of the all star jersey...good if you have a emblem on the front of the jersey..sad if you have any horizontal stripes....
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
sports&stuff---rick
AHL Prospect

uninformed group?? What are you talking about? In case you didnt know orca bay no longer owns the canucks meaning the orca whale on the jerseys will be know more. They will be a totally new jersey. Color , logo , design will be revealed 1st game. Betting is the stick logo will be involved somehow but not as they are now.

GOT THAT SOAPY?
sports&stuff---rick
AHL Prospect

ALSO 5 OTHER TEAMS BESIDES THE CANUCKS HAVE APLIED TO CHANGE THERE LOGO NEXT YEAR. sOME COMPLETELY AND SOME JUST A DIFFERENT LOOK TO THERE CURRENT LOGO. NOT SURE OF ALL THE 6 TEAMS AS I AM NOT AS INFORMED AS SOME PEOPLE
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

hey soaps... there's another thread that mentions the horizontal lines will still be allowed, as well as a few articles, including one from the esteemed UniWatch guy at ESPN. I was worried about that one too, but it looks like we can put that concern to rest... The classics will still be the classics...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/n ... OE=SPOISVA

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... kas/070122
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Well, those links above seem to answer all the questions and quell the rumours. Looks like we all get to wait until the start of next season for the unveiling.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

Knowledge is power ! Thanks for the links Steve.
Its hard to believe that the NHL may not be screwing this up...they actually sound like an upgrade on the old ones.
And Ric..thanks for the offer on the discount for the jersey...& ya I got IT...too funny...I thought that you were spamming...my bad..
I heard that there will be no more third jersey for any team next year...I would guess that would just be for a year or two
Any speculation on who the other teams that are changing uni's are?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
Nucksfan10
CC Rookie

Post by Nucksfan10 »

The caps are getting a whole new look. They were going to change last year but decided to wait until the new uni's come out. It will be a combo of their old red blue and white colors with a new logo. From what i heard from our RBK rep is that they will be smokin! Calgary will have a new shoulder patch, and will be nixing the horse. The patch will be the province of alberta with a mini C. Don't quote me on the C. Basically the canadian version of dallas' patch. They would have switched patches last year but there was some legal issues at the end so they held off until next season.
It was all about the Russian Rocket.....there i said it
*CanucksForLife*
CC Veteran

Post by *CanucksForLife* »

I like the retro colours..
The logo not so much, but they're still better than the ones they have now.
I liked the alternates a few years back with the red fade at the bottom.
But those were bad luck..
GO FOR THE NEW LOGO..
And I think the new jersey style looks great.
I Hart Luongo.
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

yeah I'm actually kinda excited about the new jerseys... my size L Luongo jersey fits in the arms, but is a dress otherwise, but all the M's look like girly 3/4 length sleeves. Hopefully these one's fit a little differently. Startin' to save up now alreaday though... yeesh....

ST