What happened to my fave team?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

EdmonCanuck
AHL Prospect

What happened to my fave team?

Post by EdmonCanuck »

Hi guys. I have been surfing this board for sometime now. Quietly listening to your insightful and educated comments. I became a major fan of the Canucks during the 1994 cup run. It was fantastic to watch them!!!

That being said, I would like to know what has happened to my favorite team. The Canucks used to be talented scorers (when the actually tried). They were a transition hockey team and very thrilling to watch. All that was missing from this team was a goaltender. For many years this has been the way of this team. It was frustrating sometimes to watch but at least entertaining. Now, this team has more in common with a team I despise to watch, the Calgary Flames. Personally I think the Flames have more offense than we but that is just an opinion. But the similarities are huge. The Flames have a very good goaltender, we are the same. The Flames have basically one star player, we are the same. It is a sad time.....

Anyhow, thanks for listening to my rant.