Canucks wear "Vote for Rory" t-shirts at practice

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Harold
CC Veteran

Canucks wear "Vote for Rory" t-shirts at practice

Post by Harold »

According to Rick Ball on Team 1040 the Canuck players wore the 'Vote for Rory' t-shirts in their practice today

Canuck quotes from the TEAM 1040:

Naslund: "Well I think it's pretty funny. Especially when you hear him [Rory] talk about it. He's just as surprised as the rest of us. But it's nice. Pretty funny.

Morrison: "Yea I think it's pretty cool. He has my full support. I mean I haven't actually physically sat down and voted, still need to do that, but I'm talking morally, He has all my support"

Luongo: "Yea I've got to get back to my room sit down and keep voting. I voted quite a few times earlier and so I got to get back on the computer now. It's cool"

And the man himself is enjoying the campaign:

LINK

"I've been getting e-mails and calls from people back home. Someone said there were signs in Edmonton the other night," Fitzpatrick said. "People put a lot of time into it. You have to give credit to the people who put it all together. They did a great job. It's pretty funny."
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

This is awesome
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

At the Columbus game, they announced there were 5 Canucks that the fans could send to the All-Star Game. As they listed them, I shouted out "Rory Fitzpatrick". The entire section laughed, and a small "Rory, Rory" chant came up.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
Harold
CC Veteran

Post by Harold »

Canuck2
CC Veteran

Post by Canuck2 »

That is awesome!
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

LMAO!!!

Great church sign.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Kurtenmeat
AHL Prospect

Post by Kurtenmeat »

This is seriously funny sh*t. I will have to start on my "RORY" sign for Monday's game. Watch for it beside the penalty box!