MCP has hijacked the bus. DUMP BULIS!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

MCP has hijacked the bus. DUMP BULIS!

Post by Madcombinepilot »

In years past, I drove the 'trade Ruutu' Bus.

I have now finished the 'DUMP BULIS' Bus. 'Sugartits' has got to go.

I hate to say it, I would rather eat my crow, and get Ruutu back, than have another Moginly type 'red light/ green light' player on the team.

Bulis' job for the bus......

Traction on ice.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
jayr
AHL Prospect

Post by jayr »

please get rid of him, for the love of pete . what an overpaid pussy.
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Knowing what each side knows now...you think Nonis and Carter could get a deal done if they could turn back time?
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Bulis is an albatross around our team's neck. The guy has skill, but has his head square up his ass. Even the CBC commentators tonight couldn't help but point out the cheating and brain cramps this guy committed all night. He had a couple of golden opportunities in the first period and totally whiffed on them. Didn't even hit the net. Even Green would have buried them. Burrows, on the other hand...

It's clear this guy is trying to cheat his way out of his slump and it's doing nothing but hurt the team. Where is this 'two-way' player he kept talking about in the off-season?

Both Bulis and Morrison were in Alain's doghouse, but there are two tiers. Mo was snakebit, but continued to work hard. Bulis is just complaining and cheating. Wanna play with the Sedins? Earn it, you lazy ass-wipe.

Even if it's for someone else's problem-child or a 3rd-round pick, dump this idiot before Nonis wastes even more of the team's salary on the bum.

Yeah, Carter's offer doesn't seem so bad now...
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
supercanuck
CC Veteran

Post by supercanuck »

Any trader involving Bulis or Chouinard will probably be something uneven like:

Bulis + 2nd rounder for 3rd rounder

It's the only way someone will take them...like the Devils and San Jose.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

fine. them lump them. Bulis, Chuinard, Santala.... get a crappy pick and a role player. And by role player, I mean a tough guy.

People pick on Cooke. They say 'Cooke is not worth what he is paid.' You know what I think Cooke needs to be Matt Cooke?

The security of having a guy who everyone knows will play 2-3 minutes a game.

Hear me out.

Most teams are trying to roll 4 lines, lots of skating, have 1 offensive line, and 3 defensive lines. Sure there are a couple of exceptions (there always is) but one advantage we have is that our top line IS a defensive line. The twins spend a shift a period on our end. the rest is in offensive end. if we had two defensive lines, we can roll three lines into every team which should be enough (for 5 on 5) because of all the special teams play. Then we get an enforcer and a shootout guy, keep Linden for all the 'intangibles' (and wtf - we owe him and he can still lead - heck he is a special team player) and see what happens with a bit of sandpaper. Cooke and Burrows are off the leash to do what they do best, and then see what happens.

I mean hey, when you are screwing around with 3rd and 4th liners, its not like we are changing the core of the team or anything. we are just mixing up the parts. Bulis has a use on some teams. He needs to get back on to a different teams 3rd line where he can go score 20 goals again. If we have to go uneven on the players, fine. Nights where Bulis, Santala, and Chuinard are all in the lineup are painfull nights to watch.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
clearwatercanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by clearwatercanuck »

Bulis is terrible, please, please send him packing. This is one of the most overrated players I have ever seen lace them up. Jesse Shultz could score more goals than this guy guaranteed.
Kowch
CC Veteran

Post by Kowch »

How about we start a raffle to see who gets to "drive him to the airport"? :)
JCardinal
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JCardinal »

Yeah I hadn't heard about his complaining about not being used properly, but when I heard that last night I knew he had blew it big time. You just don't say that shit when youre a guy like him and sure enough the cbc guys had a field day with it which I don't blame them at all.

Just for the guy to say that shows that he should be outta here.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Brian CC wrote:Knowing what each side knows now...you think Nonis and Carter could get a deal done if they could turn back time?
Absafreakintootly!

I think Bullis has gotten off to a bad start here,and has made some bad on-ice decisions backing him further into the doghouse.

Bullis has skill and is cheap enough perhaps Nonis might engineer a trade w/Columbus(if the Canucks even have the cap-room) for Mr. Carter :shock:

I think he could be a good catalyst for good things to start happening again ,even though I know the defence could use a upgrade with the x-tra cash,if even available
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Why would we want Carter back? His spot is taken right now.

Danrik makes the winger, not the other way around. Dump Bulis, Chuinard, Santala, some picks, get a good middleweight, a shoot out guy and an extra, cycle some call ups through the 4th line and see who clicks with the twins. I would like to see 4 or 5 guys cycle through the twins and see who clicks. Naslund (Mo if he keeps up his play) and <new> make a decent seconds line. If we swap 3 guys in the lineup, you never know what might happen to the on ice chemistry. Right now there is none, and I see no real options to try and create some....

If Morrison keeps up his play, he can stay, otherwise, I see 3.2 million to get a new second line center who WANTS to play hockey (perhaps DN can send some BC brownies to Boston and swap Mo for Bergeron) and still leave some wiggle room for movement at the deadline.. It looks like we might need it.
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

yeah this guy has got to go.....