Who is David Pratt and why is he on the Team (1040)?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

yammi
CC Veteran

Who is David Pratt and why is he on the Team (1040)?

Post by yammi »

Thought I'd ask a thought-provoking question. Who is David Pratt? Exactly why is he on the Team 1040 radio station since he spends most of his time getting shit-faced sitting in the bar? He doesn't seem to be a scorer. He doesn't seem to be a tough guy. He apparently can drink his face off. Who is this guy and why is he on our radio waves?
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: Who is David Pratt and why is he on the Team (1040)?

Post by DavidPratt_ »

yammi wrote:Thought I'd ask a thought-provoking question. Who is David Pratt? Exactly why is he on the Team 1040 radio station since he spends most of his time getting shit-faced sitting in the bar? He doesn't seem to be a scorer. He doesn't seem to be a tough guy. He apparently can drink his face off. Who is this guy and why is he on our radio waves?
David Pratt is a well-endowed, handsome, local sports personality who has been on the Vancouver airwaves for years. He's done rock. He's done roll. He's done sports. He's done television. He's done radio. He's done radio AND television at the same time. He likes to drink at numerous watering holes (Sand Bar, Joe Fortes, Shark Club, Kingston Tap House). He even signs autographs - preferably to attractive female fans. ;)

Damn! It's fun being me.

Good thing I'm not Bob Marjanovich.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

DavidPratt_ wrote: He's done rock. He's done roll. He's done sports. He's done television. He's done radio. He's done radio AND television at the same time.
And been good at exactly none of them.
DavidPratt_ wrote:He even signs autographs

That is, if he can find someone that wants one. After all, "minor league" is his middle name.

The Idiot (tm) is the guy that's conned the entire world into believing he's a minor celebrity. He never played sports, doesn't really understand them, and yet still feels the need to spout off on things he knows nothing about, especially hockey.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

'And been good at exactly none of them'

I know. I wish I was as good as you at rubbing the Colonel's seven herbs and spices on to that chicken.

'That is, if he can find someone that wants one. After all, "minor league" is his middle name'

When you sign off on the delivery drop off for the chicken, you have many fans.

'The Idiot (tm) is the guy that's conned the entire world into believing he's a minor celebrity. He never played sports, doesn't really understand them, and yet still feels the need to spout off on things he knows nothing about, especially hockey.'

It's so nice talking about sports, getting on radio and television, having people buy you drinks....and getting paid well to do my job.

Hey SRsez....I know you're bound to keep the Colonel's secret recipe to yourself, but just so you know when I bite into one of your 'creations' I'm laughing at you.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Ok kids...that's enough...move along.
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

yammi wrote: Who is David Pratt? Exactly why is he on the Team 1040 radio station since he spends most of his time getting shit-faced sitting in the bar?. He apparently can drink his face off. Who is this guy and why is he on our radio waves?
If you don't like him on your air waves why don't you not listen to him?

If he drinks in a bar why is it any of your buisness?

Yammi I think you have too much time on your hands and trying to cause trouble.

I get to watch him and Taylor a couple times a week on SN and I think they put on a good show. I don't agree with his opinion some times, but that is what makes for entertainment.