Bert

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

I watched some highlights the other nite on the Florida game ... still nothing really mentioned about him ... is he still out ?? For how long .... or is it day to day ??

Grizz
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

I believe they said today he had been placed on the injured reserve list by Florida
cheers
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Fred wrote:I believe they said today he had been placed on the injured reserve list by Florida
More long term then ... makes the Luongo deal even sweeter ...

I see Luongo's GAA and SV % is slowly starting to creep up in the top 5 or so ... different coaching style no doubt with AV but I don't remember Clouts ever really being up there ... in fact this year so far he is not even on "page 1" of the stats on NHL.com ... hopefully for him though he can turn it around a bit ...

Grizz
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

Grizzly wrote:I see Luongo's GAA and SV % is slowly starting to creep up in the top 5 or so ...
That six goal game against San Jose pretty much ensures that it'll be a while yet until he can bring it down... But that's not such a bad thing since that way, Vancouver can sneak up on a few teams... ;)