Hockey Canada

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Hockey Canada

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Apparently announced this morning the entire board is stepping down. It’s the best coarse of action, drain the swamp and rebuild this organization with a new board and mentality as fast as possible.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 am Apparently announced this morning the entire board is stepping down. It’s the best coarse of action, drain the swamp and rebuild this organization with a new board and mentality as fast as possible.
They should model themselves after the US hockey program that has 1/8 the of the gold medals. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:49 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 am Apparently announced this morning the entire board is stepping down. It’s the best coarse of action, drain the swamp and rebuild this organization with a new board and mentality as fast as possible.
They should model themselves after the US hockey program that has 1/8 the of the gold medals. :lol:
C’mon Doyle, stop being so bitter towards the US Program
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:01 am
C’mon Doyle, stop being so bitter towards the US Program
Lol I’m just peeling your lips off that red, blue and white pipe. I sometimes wonder if you’re oblivious to the fact we’ve bootfucked that nation in hockey for 50 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle sauce, do you not like Miller, Hughes, Demko, Garland and Boeser?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:38 am Doyle sauce, do you not like Miller, Hughes, Demko, Garland and Boeser?
They’re just players like any other. I don’t give a shit where they’re from. As long as they produce. I just like to engage the HC haters. Favourite past time of mine. :lol:
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Blob thinks sexual predators make better hockey players ;)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 am Blob thinks sexual predators make better hockey players ;)
No I just like taking the dude to task when he says Americans are better at hockey. :mex:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Not sure how we went from discussing the current controversies at Hockey Canada HQ to comparing Canada vs the US hockey programs?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:08 pm Not sure how we went from discussing the current controversies at Hockey Canada HQ to comparing Canada vs the US hockey programs?
I took us there. Now you’re here. Engage or disappear :mex:
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

:lol: :lol:

But sorry Dude, there's no quick n easy way out of this. It's been going on for decades, too many skeletons in the closet that will take years/decades to come out, even if they successfully change the culture and change how they deal with new incidents moving forward.

But many millions are yet to be paid out to victims. Folding the organization and starting fresh may be the way to go, and let HC get sued into oblivion
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ESQ wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:47 pm

But sorry Dude, there's no quick n easy way out of this. It's been going on for decades, too many skeletons in the closet that will take years/decades to come out, even if they successfully change the culture and change how they deal with new incidents moving forward.

But many millions are yet to be paid out to victims. Folding the organization and starting fresh may be the way to go, and let HC get sued into oblivion
ESQ, this is a very devastating take for Doyle to deal with right now. There must be some good to come out of this? No? Or is this just gonna get uglier and uglier the deeper it goes as you are suggesting?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:42 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:08 pm Not sure how we went from discussing the current controversies at Hockey Canada HQ to comparing Canada vs the US hockey programs?
In other words, 'Blob doesn't care what you and some other posters were talking about'. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:10 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:42 pm
In ither words, 'Blob doesn't care what you and some other posters were talking about'. :mex:
Doc gets it.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:24 pm
ESQ wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:47 pm

ESQ, this is a very devastating take for Doyle to deal with right now. There must be some good to come out of this? No? Or is this just gonna get uglier and uglier the deeper it goes as you are suggesting?
Canada would whip the dogshit out of your US team without McJesus or Mackinnon. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Vaughan Cunningham. We could put Charles Bushman in net and still win. :twisted: