Draft Day 2022

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Draft Day 2022

Post by Topper »

Is the chick in the white dress his sister and how old is she before I have illegal thoughts?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Where's this sister in the white dress?
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

in the draft/prospects video, Letterkenny has a Katy.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Topper wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:15 pm in the draft/prospects video, Letterkenny has a Katy.
...thats why Cuz lays with fat broads.

He's to chill to go hunting.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

donlever wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:17 pm
Topper wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:15 pm in the draft/prospects video, Letterkenny has a Katy.
...thats why Cuz lays with fat broads.

He's to chill to go hunting.
They try awfully hard Donny....you shouldnt knock it til you try it

Once you go fat x 2...

You'll always shoot your goo...
If you need air...call it in
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Another Russian drafted this year too, so that's two in the system (Kudryavtsev, Zlodeyev) and three on the NHL club (Podkolzin, Kuzmenko, Mikheyev), with two others recently drafted but essentially gone (Tryamkin, Manukyan).

Long gone are the days of the Gillis Russian embargo. I remember, pretty sure it was on HF actually, after making reference to how the idiotic Ballard trade cost them an opportunity to draft Kuznetsov, who went with the very next pick, someone chimed in that it wouldn't have mattered anyway since Gillis had a policy of not drafting Russian. Smartest guy in the room there, that Gillis guy, he sure showed the rest of the NHL on that one.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curmudgeon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:58 am Another Russian drafted this year too, so that's two in the system (Kudryavtsev, Zlodeyev) and three on the NHL club (Podkolzin, Kuzmenko, Mikheyev), with two others recently drafted but essentially gone (Tryamkin, Manukyan).

Long gone are the days of the Gillis Russian embargo. I remember, pretty sure it was on HF actually, after making reference to how the idiotic Ballard trade cost them an opportunity to draft Kuznetsov, who went with the very next pick, someone chimed in that it wouldn't have mattered anyway since Gillis had a policy of not drafting Russian. Smartest guy in the room there, that Gillis guy, he sure showed the rest of the NHL on that one.
Yeah Gillis and his idiotic Russian angst really fucked up the Canucks future with that one. Kuznetsov was exactly what we needed at the time
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Did Allvin and the Chipmunks screw up by not drafting Brad Lambert?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau