Canucks Paraphernalia

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Tciso
MVP
MVP

Canucks Paraphernalia

Post by Tciso »

With Xmas around the corner, and no hockey, I thought it might be a good time for people to list off some of their favorite Canucks memorabilia.

My favorite is a scoreboard light hanging in my garage. It's got the skate logo on it, and the score is 2-1 for the home team. And, in true Canucks fashion, the scoreboard clock has a different time on the clock than the picture on the box.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
donlever
CC Legend

Re: Canucks Paraphernalia

Post by donlever »

It's been years since I collected anything (I know I have a Bieksa jersey from this Millenium in the closet - I think maybe a Kesler as well) but I do have a bunch of signed stuff/game worn shit et cetera (accumulated over the years) but most treasure 3 items Bure signed for me, a photo of he and I which I framed, a 96 white flying skate jersey and a stick.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I think my favourite is a ticket stub from the first game.

I had two, but gave one to a friend years ago, as he was a serious collector at the time.

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Oddly enough these days I rarely purchase Canucks gear myself, fam usually will get me things for Xmas or Bday because they know my allegiance.

My collection of Bure cards has to be up there though, that's from when I was a kid though. Also have a collection of playoff towels that the kids love to bring out when we actually make the playoffs. Have to look through but i do believe I have a 94 towel.

I do have some jerseys, recently had a few shadow boxed. The only Vancouver jersey boxed is a Millionaires sweater though. Goes with the Team Canada 2010 jersey and a Kidney Foundation auction Rockets jersey with #18 on it, classic HNIC logo which is cool. See if I can take a pic and upload somehow. Canucks win the Cup and I'll buy that jersey and add it to the collection, one spot left for whenever that happens!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Oh yeah! '82 towel power! :D

I have a few jerseys that I just boxed up last month, since I really don't wear them much these days. But I'll pull them out when the playoffs come around.

donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

The stub is a good one Corn.

Though I'd find some shit like that when I cleaned up after the old man died.

Nada.

Speaking of TC stuff.

I have a Toews game worn signed jersey and game used stick from the 2010 gold medal game.

I also have a game worn/used signed Bourque jersey and stick too.
DeLevering since 1999.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Wow an 82 towel too.

Cool stuff Corn.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

My favourite hockey piece (non-Canucks) is a book brought out by the old "Field of Dreams" company. Signed by 92 NHLers and limited to 400 (100 went to the players, etc). - LINK
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Nice Corn! That towel would be awesome.

Being downtown for the gold medal game watching outside Canada House is still one of my greatest sporting memories for a few reasons. The atmosphere down there after that game was amazing!

Other Canucks things I forgot about is I do have a Greg Adams and Igor Larionov signed picture, they came to a card shop we used to frequent as a kid in Delta to sign autographs. That's around somewhere!
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Aaronp18 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:46 pm ....they came to a card shop we used to frequent as a kid in Delta to sign autographs. That's around somewhere!
Ha...you jogged a memory.

Was a skate shop in North Van simply tagged Larry's.

Worked there as a teen sharpening blades of steel for a time.

Tiger used to come in the early 80's for a BS with the owner.

So somewhere I have a framed photo of a few of us with Williams and Larry.

Got them both to sign it after the old man blew it up.

Come to think of it as I type away Williams also played road hockey up in the BP's with us a couple of times.

Lacrosse box at Sentinel High School.

He'd be out walking his dogs and just jump in for a few shifts then fuck off again.
DeLevering since 1999.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

I got Burrows to sign my jersey "Give your balls a tug!", probably my most prized possession.
For referemce:

Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

I have been wanting the old school stick Nucks jersey for awhile and I tried looking last year for one around black friday, but it was like $120+, so fuq that. Finally picked one up @ the beginning of the season. Found a guy on craiglist listed for $60 and in great shape; I offered $50, done deal. :P

Haven't got a chance to wear it yet, but definitely will once we in the playoffs baby! :D
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I have a Canuck jersey with BENNING on the back, signed by Benning.

Gonna be worth a fortune one day. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:46 pm I have a Canuck jersey with BENNING on the back, signed by Benning.

Gonna be worth a fortune one day. :drink:
I have a bladder of urine set up for that, a Jerry can of gas and a match. Are you down?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob, one day you will worship the ground Mr Benning walks on. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.