An Apathetic Death

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Where do you land in terms of give a shit factor?

Total votes: 0

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: An Apathetic Death

Post by 2Fingers »

Cornuck wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:43 am It's like I've been reading a book for over 50 years and don't really want to skip a chapter - and at some point it will end, either with a Cup or my death.

I'm usually doing something else while the game is on, working or scrolling the phone, but I still enjoy watching the team and hanging out at the Corner.
This is me, like Corn and 2Fingers are twins.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Anybody else enjoying the commentary of Janik Hansen these days? He’s doing now what Ray Ferraro used to be good at, calling it as it is. The Aqualini’s should hire Hansen immediately, seriously.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 am Anybody else enjoying the commentary of Janik Hansen these days? He’s doing now what Ray Ferraro used to be good at, calling it as it is. The Aqualini’s should hire Hansen immediately, seriously.
To do what? There’s enough puppets in the front office.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:07 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 am Anybody else enjoying the commentary of Janik Hansen these days? He’s doing now what Ray Ferraro used to be good at, calling it as it is. The Aqualini’s should hire Hansen immediately, seriously.
The Honey Badger is the new Ray Ferraro.

Ray Ferraro lost it, years ago.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:29 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:07 am
The Honey Badger is the new Ray Ferraro.

Ray Ferraro lost it, years ago.
Ray Ferraro is a tv analyst. You want Fredo to hire Hansen. Your post makes little sense.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:46 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 pm I think the person in the SUB beside me must think I’m nuts.
He's not the only one! :mrgreen:
:lol:

Also, are you waiting in the harbour? :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.