An Apathetic Death

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Where do you land in terms of give a shit factor?

Don't miss a game, plan the parade after a win and burn it all down in a total rage when they lose, wearing Canuck coloured shades 24/7.
4%
Regularly tune in, a win means a good day tomorrow and a loss means I'll be hyper-analyzing, hungover, and grumpy tomorrow.
8%
Regularly tune in, yell at the TV over mistakes, cheer the big plays, but once the game is over life goes on.
54%
Usually tune in, don't really care too much about the outcome, just watching to be up to speed in conversations at CC.
No votes
Usually tune in, but it's just out of habit and I'm probably doing something else at the same time.
8%
Half-time viewer, catch the highlights, salute the wins but don't get too hung up over a loss.
8%
Other priorities but will set the VCR and watch later while skipping commercials.
4%
The team is background noise, something to talk about but I don't give a shit either way.
No votes
Don't watch at all, I'm just here because the quality of reprobate on this hockey talk message board is so damned high.
15%

Total votes: 26

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: An Apathetic Death

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: An Apathetic Death