An Apathetic Death

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Where do you land in terms of give a shit factor?

Don't miss a game, plan the parade after a win and burn it all down in a total rage when they lose, wearing Canuck coloured shades 24/7.
4%
Regularly tune in, a win means a good day tomorrow and a loss means I'll be hyper-analyzing, hungover, and grumpy tomorrow.
8%
Regularly tune in, yell at the TV over mistakes, cheer the big plays, but once the game is over life goes on.
54%
Usually tune in, don't really care too much about the outcome, just watching to be up to speed in conversations at CC.
No votes
Usually tune in, but it's just out of habit and I'm probably doing something else at the same time.
8%
Half-time viewer, catch the highlights, salute the wins but don't get too hung up over a loss.
8%
Other priorities but will set the VCR and watch later while skipping commercials.
4%
The team is background noise, something to talk about but I don't give a shit either way.
No votes
Don't watch at all, I'm just here because the quality of reprobate on this hockey talk message board is so damned high.
15%

Total votes: 26

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: An Apathetic Death

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:46 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 pm I think the person in the SUB beside me must think I’m nuts.
He's not the only one! :mrgreen:
:lol:

Also, are you waiting in the harbour? :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

That isn't a periscope
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:30 am That isn't a periscope
Definitely not at your house in November I’m sure.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:32 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:29 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:07 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 am Anybody else enjoying the commentary of Janik Hansen these days? He’s doing now what Ray Ferraro used to be good at, calling it as it is. The Aqualini’s should hire Hansen immediately, seriously.
To do what? There’s enough puppets in the front office.
The Honey Badger is the new Ray Ferraro.

Ray Ferraro lost it, years ago.
Ray Ferraro is a tv analyst. You want Fredo to hire Hansen. Your post makes little sense.
All I’m saying is he so much better than your Boi - Mr. has been Ferraro that he should get front office work like Cammie Granato did with Seattle.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:33 am All I’m saying is he so much better than your Boi - Mr. has been Ferraro that he should get front office work like Cammie Granato did with Seattle.
I guess if it makes you feel better. Ray really gets under your skin. I think it’s hilarious how much rage you have for a guy because he points out the truth about the team you cheer for. You like puppets like IMac and Kuzma because they report that the Canucks are awesome.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:35 pm
JelloPuddingPop wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:59 pm I watch every game, from start to finish - a real FOMO affair. Don't want to miss the game that turns it all around and send us on the magical run! It'll happen... really! It will! I remember Burrow's goal saving a coaching change, why can't a Petey goal save a GM? I also eat a bag of blue meannies and chug a bottle of rum every game.
Fixed for accuracy. Sorry Jello you can’t leave important shit like that out.
If you want to be accurate - I don't chug. I sip, often.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

JelloPuddingPop wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:52 am If you want to be accurate - I don't chug. I sip, often.
Ok constantly sipping a bottle of rum…. I notice you didn’t dispute the bag of blue meanies. :look:
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Have you watched this team lately? Would you want to do that every game sober, or in the right mind? Jebus man.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Apparently I don’t watch the games :lol:
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:04 am Apparently I don’t watch the games :lol:
Ah, right. From the sounds of it. Just the L.A. Kings games? :lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

JelloPuddingPop wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:06 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:04 am Apparently I don’t watch the games :lol:
Ah, right. From the sounds of it. Just the L.A. Kings games? :lol:
:lol: And the Avs.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

And old Ray Ferraro clips.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:17 pm And old Ray Ferraro clips.
While I push my broom at my janitor job :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rag Ferraro holding down the fort at home in Vancouver (Mr. Mom) while Cammie wears the pants in Seattle. :lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s quite simple for me, the Canucks are too slow of a group, especially their top core player group. Green could not stop saying it in post game last night, I’ve been saying it for awhile. This is on Benning IMO. The top 9 as a whole is way too slow with Pearson, Boeser and Horvat leading the way, Pettersson isn’t lighting quick either, but his smarts like the Sedins made up for it, it’s not there for Petey right now but I believe he is capable of returning to form. Miller, Hoglander, Podkolzin and Garland are good skaters. Dickinson has been a complete disappointment, I don’t know what to think. I’m looking to move out the turtle skaters - one of Boeser or Horvat for speed. Nobody will touch Pearson, we are stuck with him