Rookie and training Camp 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Rookie and training Camp 2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Garland just popped the opener on the pp.
el rey del mambo
Ringer#20
MVP
MVP

Post by Ringer#20 »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:05 pm Get off the roof Mick. Go play the fool elsewhere.

You constantly spamming of links is worthless when others are actually having discussions outside of your tire-fire of a thread. You are not google. People don't need your links all over the place.

You can type words and sentences and express a thought, can you not? That's what discussion forums are for.

Engage other members the way this platform was meant for. This is not a fucking link farm for you to barf all over. There are people who aren't paid to clean up and move stuff around because of your childish, idiotic nonsense. You're a grown-ass man interacting with other adults online. So listen for once, moron.

Most would be banned by now, but you got your run of the place in your own thread and others let you hog every GDT. Quit being a clueless idiot, ok?

Thank you.
Man oh man. So is this then the type of post encouraged here? Worthless fool; barf all over; childish, idiotic nonsense; moron; clueless idiot. I am pretty certain the vast majority of the posters here, do not condone this type of tirade. 5 wrongs don’t make a right. Maybe set some different rules, but man what is so hard about ignoring a poster you don’t like? I my self, don’t consider me a clueless idiot (although I did play all my AAA minor hockey in New Westminster, so there is that), but I pretty much like all his links. Lots of us do not have the time to go to even the 3 sites mentioned.
Stand up, you diver.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

This happens every off-season, worse this year because of covid I think.

Soon Corn will give the order and we'll get back on track...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Man o man, have you read the garbage spewed by Mick? This is in the same vein.

Do you get the point?

There are rules on every online platform. Follow them.

Mick has had more leeway than anyone here. We're asking him to limit those types of posts in his own thread so others can discuss without walls of links of interruption.

Look, no offence. Why do lurkers who rarely post come and start going off on people contributing discussion (and sometimes non-discussion) when you say you enjoy reading the discussions? Do you use this just to click links?

How about this? We want more people to stop lurking and start contributing and having some good hockey talk going. Why don't you start bringing up some topics, opinions, observations, etc. and we can all chat and argue like friends? Instead of popping in like a nanny.

Mick and I or anyone else can have disagreements and you're free to also. I don't consider you a clueless idiot. But someone who keeps doing what Mick does could very well be one.

Again, links are fine if there is some content that supplies context for discussion. You can bookmark links to Canucks sites in your browser.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey Shoulders, does it creep you out knowing Doyle has a hardcore crush on you?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 pm .
This happens every off-season, worse this year because of covid I think.

Soon Corn will give the order and we'll get back on track...
Slowly coming back into shape, but hopefully I won't have to order a bag skate.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm Man o man, have you read the garbage spewed by Mick? This is in the same vein.

Do you get the point?

There are rules on every online platform. Follow them.

Mick has had more leeway than anyone here. We're asking him to limit those types of posts in his own thread so others can discuss without walls of links of interruption.

Look, no offence. Why do lurkers who rarely post come and start going off on people contributing discussion (and sometimes non-discussion) when you say you enjoy reading the discussions? Do you use this just to click links?

How about this? We want more people to stop lurking and start contributing and having some good hockey talk going. Why don't you start bringing up some topics, opinions, observations, etc. and we can all chat and argue like friends? Instead of popping in like a nanny.

Mick and I or anyone else can have disagreements and you're free to also. I don't consider you a clueless idiot. But someone who keeps doing what Mick does could very well be one.

Again, links are fine if there is some content that supplies context for discussion. You can bookmark links to Canucks sites in your browser.
Sock?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 pm Sock?
:lol:

I hope they're actual long-time lurkers. Too eloquent to be a Micky creation.

But it is funny that all of a sudden there are members with no posting history with a love of the Mick and his links.

Another Doc sock? Maybe a Dude sock? Man loves to troll. Perhaps it's a Doyle sock? He's been strangely quiet lately.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:29 pm Hey Shoulders, does it creep you out knowing Doyle has a hardcore crush on you?
Yeah….. well that’s just your opinion man…….. :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 pm Sock?
Could be. The Micky account is a work of art in it's own right but Micky's white night might take it to a whole new level. .

Let's give it time to develop and see where it goes in the spirit of good creative message board entertainment. :D
el rey del mambo
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

I guess the handle "Ringer" is a pretty good clue.

If Micky is a work, kudos. I wouldn't have the stamina to pull it off for that long.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Mick has a sock? :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 pm Mick has a sock? :lol:
The sock can actually form sentences and paragraphs. Gohmert gives the English language a daily battering when he posts.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rikster
MVP
MVP

Post by rikster »

BladesofSteel wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:04 pm I’m just asking a question.

Ignore works great until someone quotes him.
Seems like a mature way to handle any poster who you don’t get along with or with whom you have little respect for their opinion…

Ignore the poster or the post…

And post something that is hockey related….

Like on the ice, its the retaliatory hits that are called and here I wish the retaliatory posts got deleted or called out..

Take care…
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Ringer#20 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:05 pm Get off the roof Mick. Go play the fool elsewhere.

You constantly spamming of links is worthless when others are actually having discussions outside of your tire-fire of a thread. You are not google. People don't need your links all over the place.

You can type words and sentences and express a thought, can you not? That's what discussion forums are for.

Engage other members the way this platform was meant for. This is not a fucking link farm for you to barf all over. There are people who aren't paid to clean up and move stuff around because of your childish, idiotic nonsense. You're a grown-ass man interacting with other adults online. So listen for once, moron.

Most would be banned by now, but you got your run of the place in your own thread and others let you hog every GDT. Quit being a clueless idiot, ok?

Thank you.
Man oh man. So is this then the type of post encouraged here? Worthless fool; barf all over; childish, idiotic nonsense; moron; clueless idiot. I am pretty certain the vast majority of the posters here, do not condone this type of tirade. 5 wrongs don’t make a right. Maybe set some different rules, but man what is so hard about ignoring a poster you don’t like? I my self, don’t consider me a clueless idiot (although I did play all my AAA minor hockey in New Westminster, so there is that), but I pretty much like all his links. Lots of us do not have the time to go to even the 3 sites mentioned.
We have "rules". Don't spam topics with unrelated links, or a bare link with no user input in any other forum other than "Micks thread full of links".

If you are looking for links to canucks stuff, check out "Micks thread full of links". I believe it has a lot of links regarding Canucks stuff.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!