Rookie and training Camp 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Rookie and training Camp 2021

Post by Hockey Widow »

Let him run wild and let's see. If it is as bad as we are being told then we should all see that. Then its not a few mods at war with him.
The only HW the Canucks need
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

There was a couple years where anything would set me off, other than a thing about the LGBTQ+ thread a few months ago I take everything with a grain of salt now. Hell I even agree with Trump that the media is the devil in disguise.

Been such a long time suffering Canucks fan that I don't have it in me anymore to get really worked up on the team. Now I just want to see the wins and make the playoffs. When I come here I do want to see what others have read or seen, I do not have Twitter, rarely use Facebook so I am not connected to what is being said by NHL players/agents etc.

What I don't want to see are weird pictures of players but that is just me. Contrary to what I wrote in my above paragraph even though I want to hear what players are saying I only want to hear about NHL things, not a picture of a player proposing to his SO.

I am excited about this team, first time since 2011 that I feel they are moving toward a contenders level.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:42 pm Let him run wild and let's see. If it is as bad as we are being told then we should all see that. Then its not a few mods at war with him.
Well just running partially wild has resulted in:

Clearly it's not just the mods who have been at war with him.

But like I say, he's been better of late, let's see where this goes...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Ringer#20
AHL Prospect

Post by Ringer#20 »

Doc. I sure appreciate you listening and being open to a “visitors” thoughts. Sure love this site and want more content please!
HW, love your posts!
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

What is stopping you from banning him?
Ringer#20
AHL Prospect

Post by Ringer#20 »

BTW. I go on record as being very positive about Jim’s moves this off season and am bullish on OEL#23.
Much deeper team. Just our D, troubles me.
Ringer#20
AHL Prospect

Post by Ringer#20 »

BladesofSteel wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 pm What is stopping you from banning him?
Why can’t others that like his links go to that page and you don’t?
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Ringer#20 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 pm
BladesofSteel wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 pm What is stopping you from banning him?
Why can’t others that like his links go to that page and you don’t?
Or you could put him on ignore. Er, except mods of course; they have to read everything.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Hockey Widow wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:20 pm So Doc what you are saying is:

Mods must check out every posted link?

Mods have removed 90% of Mickey's links for whatever reasons?

Mods are expending a considerable amount of time in managing Mickey?

See I didn't know any of that so I was confused too as to why he was being "bullied".
It was the bullshit and flat out lies that make me call him out.

I don’t think calling someone on lies and bullshit is bullying, especially when he was asked to stop.

Now, after the death threats, etc. I give it to him whenever I have time to call him on his crap.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:13 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:20 pm So Doc what you are saying is:

Mods must check out every posted link?

Mods have removed 90% of Mickey's links for whatever reasons?

Mods are expending a considerable amount of time in managing Mickey?

See I didn't know any of that so I was confused too as to why he was being "bullied".
It was the bullshit and flat out lies that make me call him out.

I don’t think calling someone on lies and bullshit is bullying, especially when he was asked to stop.

Now, after the death threats, etc. I give it to him whenever I have time to call him on his crap.
Cry me a river. You are a liar on an agenda. Don't believe him folks, I never threatened his life. :look:

Keep it up and eventually it will become clear to all your a rather pompous individual and likes to strut like a peacock.

What you should be doing now is being the ostrich. A shame really. Couple years ago, I thought you were a decent sort.
"evolution"
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

I’m just asking a question.

Ignore works great until someone quotes him.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

And why can't someone follow forum rules as stated by the site owner and moderators?

Mods aren't paid to babysit and clean up messes in every aisle.

Every online forum and social platform have rules that members have to adhere to. Try flaunting rules at HF or other hockey forums. Try that on twitter or FB.

There's a thread just for our friend. We don't need to flood the entire site with useless posts do we? If there is some reason to generate discussion with links in posts, then by all means.

Random links are from 3 sites (Sportsnet & Canucks.com & Canucks twitter). Do you really need to annoy EVERYBODY who are here regularly and have been polite in asking said member to tone it down and follow the guidelines? Is that really so difficult?
Focus on the NOW
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:20 pm
Random links are from 3 sites (Sportsnet & Canucks.com & Canucks twitter). Do you really need to annoy EVERYBODY who are here regularly and have been polite in asking said member to tone it down and follow the guidelines? Is that really so difficult?
Get off the pot Karl; Play king somewhere else. If you think those are the only sources of pertinent information on the Canucks or hockey in general;
You'd be wrong.
"evolution"
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Get off the roof Mick. Go play the fool elsewhere.

You constantly spamming of links is worthless when others are actually having discussions outside of your tire-fire of a thread. You are not google. People don't need your links all over the place.

You can type words and sentences and express a thought, can you not? That's what discussion forums are for.

Engage other members the way this platform was meant for. This is not a fucking link farm for you to barf all over. There are people who aren't paid to clean up and move stuff around because of your childish, idiotic nonsense. You're a grown-ass man interacting with other adults online. So listen for once, moron.

Most would be banned by now, but you got your run of the place in your own thread and others let you hog every GDT. Quit being a clueless idiot, ok?

Thank you.
Focus on the NOW
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

What a hassle finding the live stream on the Canucks website.
el rey del mambo