Brandon Sutter extension

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

dangler
MVP
MVP

Re: Brandon Sutter extension

Post by dangler »

so 3rd line C is the position needed to be filled, assuming Beagle is able to return.
The only options i see are:
- Gaudette
-Miller,not likely since his presence on the 1st line is imperative
- Lind

The only way i can see Birdbones getting resigned is if Beagle is done and the contract term is short
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:21 am Assuming the canucks prospects are all doomed to failure is hardly facts man. Who knows, maybe gadjovic blossoms, or Lind or Mcdonut.

I worry you might be taking this shit too seriously sometimes i guess lol. I should know better haha
I didn’t say all the prospects would fail.

Me taking this shit seriously..... yeah ok... :)

‘Doc said he’s angry’

Yes I’m livid .... just fucking bent man. :drink:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

What was i thinking

I've struck upon a fairly potent strain of late. I must be seeing shit
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

dangler wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:36 am so 3rd line C is the position needed to be filled, assuming Beagle is able to return.
- Gaudette
- Lind

The only way i can see Birdbones getting resigned is if Beagle is done and the contract term is short
The team needs to let these scrubs walk and spend their cap hit outside the organization i reckon. See if they can fimd some damn speed to add to that bottom six center void. Its painful to watch them getting owned year in year out
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:43 am
dangler wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:36 am so 3rd line C is the position needed to be filled, assuming Beagle is able to return.
- Gaudette
- Lind

The team needs to let these scrubs walk and spend their cap hit outside the organization i reckon. See if they can fimd some damn speed to add to that bottom six center void. Its painful to watch them getting owned year in year out
Well, i think Jimbro is getting gun-shy on the UFA market after over-paying for too many weak assets. So that leaves the trade route. What would Gaudette,Lind, & Jake bring you?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Vin Tanner Pearson having a meltdown?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

dangler wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 am. What would Gaudette,Lind, & Jake bring you?
Likely fuck all. Picks, maybe another disappointing prospect?

If JB is able tp sign Pettersson for 7 and Hughes for 5 then there will be some capital available.

Lowry would be a very nice addition for example, Czikas would be better even, Hayla, Daneault...there are some options out there
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Adam Lowry is 28 years old, perfect veteran age you want in the lineup. I’m in to signing him
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:52 am Is Vin Tanner Pearson having a meltdown?
Massive one. I’m fucking choked man.

You sure got me figured out. :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

If Rathbone is NHL ready, does van let Edler walk? There isnt enough slots on that left side for all of these guys...someone will need to be moved
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

- Gaudette
- Lind

... so, does JB get credit for walking away from that scrub Markstrom contract?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:26 am If Rathbone is NHL ready, does van let Edler walk? There isnt enough slots on that left side for all of these guys...someone will need to be moved
You resign Edler to short term contracts (2mil ish) and then they compete for last spot in training camp.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 am
- Gaudette
- Lind

I don’t think Marky is a scrub. I think he had a bad year especially after the injury. But I was happy at the time we didn’t give him six years. I wouldn’t have minded four years at higher $ but I was totally fine going forward with Demko.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 am
- Gaudette
- Lind

:lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Markstrom is 31 years old and has 5 more years at $6 million per on a “No Movement Clause” contract after this season :lol: