2022 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: 2022 Draft Class

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:23 am I think you might be wrong about Wright Chef :wink:
I’m picking Nemec, Jiricek and Cooley ahead of Wright. Slafkovsky not sure what to think of him

I think Wright will be an OK type of player like RNH level or Horvat maybe but not a star in the game. He’s definitely not elite level skilled or dynamic. I also don’t think he’s as good as Bergeron or OReilly whom some think he can be as good as
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:19 am Well it’s becoming clear there were far better options than picking Hunter Lekkerimaki at 15th pick

Ostlund
Ohgren
Snuggerud
Kulich
Gaucher
Yurov
Bischel

Are all having good seasons compared to the horrific season Lekkerimaki is in the throes of. I certainly hope the new regime isn’t the next Mike Gillis when it comes to drafting
Especially considering the gaping Gulf of despair...aka the Canucks defense prospects "pipeline". That first should have been the best defenseman or center even. Leave the wingers for sure things and second rounders only.

Wingers of note can be easily acquired at any time and at Walmart great value price point for cap space alone
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Chef, I believe you are still in second place with Blobby Brown having written off the juju man faster than you have written off letterkenny.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.