2022 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: 2022 Draft Class

Post by SKYO »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:28 am Who will be better - Shane Wright or Conor Bedard?
'Couple days ago, Connor Bedard posts first career 4-point game on a goal, 3 assists. Joins Connor McDavid and Shane Wright as exceptional players with 4 points in a single game.'

Man idk, but Bedard is playing elite right now in the WHL, should be an interesting battle points wise Wright and Bedard.

And is there ever going to be another Chris Pronger?? (1993 2nd overall choice, chosen after Daigle) Dude can win games by himself, single handedly brought the Oilers to the Finals, he's a beast, he's a dog, he's a motherfuckin' monster.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:57 am
Micky wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:49 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:46 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:28 am Who will be better - Shane Wright or Conor Bedard?
What a loaded shit question coming from you.

If someone speculates on who will be better and is wrong in judging teen age talent, you will force feed them the speculation as facts and fling it around the boards like baby shit through a rotating fan and clutter up the boards like Gomer when he is looking for an online crayon order.

No thanks.
Just about had it with you, fuck face. Knock it off or you will be suspended one way or another. No joke.

Lmao! Holy Ghomes! Wake up with the wrong crayon in your mouth or something? Like wrong colour, or complete wrong package?

I make one comment in a couple weeks about you being mr mclinky, and your going full retard, compete with Fbomb name calling and threats, yet not a sniff against anyone else.

Gold star for you.

So you know, I’ll be in Van in a few weeks if you want to buy me a beer. I’ll bring some tasty rainbow skittles, a full box or wax crayons and you can draw on the napkin for a while and munch for a while.
Did this post get forwarded?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I’m going with Bedard. The kid is obviously special to be dominating as a 15 year old in the Dub
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You do your finger painting.

It must suck to see two young Canadian kids doing well. You’ve got a couple years to start ripping these kids to shreds for no reason other than your own inadequacies. :?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:14 pm You do your finger painting.

It must suck to see two young Canadian kids doing well. You’ve got a couple years to start ripping these kids to shreds for no reason other than your own inadequacies. :?
Doyle what’s the deal with Lafrenierre?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He’s terrible. Should have been picked in the 4th round. That better?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:47 pm He’s terrible. Should have been picked in the 4th round. That better?
Don’t be silly
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:52 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:47 pm He’s terrible. Should have been picked in the 4th round. That better?
Don’t be silly
Yes, what the hell is wrong with you Doyle. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

SKYO wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:07 am
And is there ever going to be another Chris Pronger?? (1993 2nd overall choice, chosen after Daigle) Dude can win games by himself, single handedly brought the Oilers to the Finals, he's a beast, he's a dog, he's a motherfuckin' monster.
I doubt it - look what happens to teams when he leaves.

St Louis- ends 25 year playoff streak.

Edmonton - from finals to 2-decade rebuild.

Anaheim -instant Cup, miss the playoffs without Pronger

Flyers - pronger gets to the finals for the third time in 5 seasons with three different teams. Pretty much a mess since he retired.

He was the truest monster. Like Tryamkin with 10x the skill and 10x the nastiness.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Sad news for Bedard, his grandpops driving a pickup truck moved into the opposing side of traffic on the highway, crashed and he and the other vehicle with a 46yr old female driver from Salmon Arm died on the scene.

Sicamous: B.C
https://globalnews.ca/news/7743435/fata ... -sicamous/
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle scoffed at me when I said Connor Bedard will be the greatest BC born player of all time. I think it’s because he’s from the North Shore like the Chef, Brett Hull, Morgan Reilly and Paul Kariya and not from the Tri-Cities like molasses skates Andrew Ladd

https://eprinkside.com/2021/04/23/conno ... -superstar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

North Shore and Burnaby Winter clubs. These 2 produces most of the BC elites.

I know a few hockey parents who talk about the cutthroat world of minor hockey in the GVRD.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

This Bedard is a serious talent by all accounts of how dominant he’s been as a rookie 15 year old. This Under 18 tournament with both Wright and Bedard on Team Canada would be fun to watch
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 pm North Shore and Burnaby Winter clubs. These 2 produces most of the BC elites.

I know a few hockey parents who talk about the cutthroat world of minor hockey in the GVRD.
Burnaby Joe played for NSWC in Bantam. BWC had Dave Archibald, Rob Dumas and Chris Joseph playing for them. We got absolutely trucked by both teams in tourneys back in the day.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Where did Cliffy play his minor hockey?

I remember watching him on community tv channel 4. He was frickin' awesome in the WHL, playing for the Bruins in his Cooperalls.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!