Coaching Change? Yay or Nay.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Should Benning try righting the ship by making a change behind the bench? If so with who?

Yes - Gerard Gallant
41%
Yes - Mike Babcock
5%
Yes - Bruce Boudreau
14%
Yes - Adam Oates
5%
Yes - Randy Carlyle
No votes
No
36%

Total votes: 44

ESQ
MVP
MVP

Re: Coaching Change? Yay or Nay.

Post by ESQ »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:16 am
donlever wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:12 am I think the hard core defintion of pedo suggests an adult as the perp which I deny being at that age....
Are we slowly working our way back to the “is Brad Aldrich a pedo or not” debate?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

donlever wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:15 am
Carl Yagro wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:07 am Extra Old Stock made Cuz a teenage pedophile. Learn something new everyday.
Michael J. Fox will play his role in the After School Special.
:lol:

I'd rather Bill or Ted...MJF is a hobbit
If you need air...call it in
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:04 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:07 am Extra Old Stock made Cuz a teenage pedophile. Learn something new everyday.
...MJF is a hobbit
Who has trouble eating peas.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You should have been around here for the Tyler Madden era. The Chef spilled more seed about that kid than Michael J Fox at a bird feeder.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:58 pm
You should have been around here for the Tyler Madden era. The Chef spilled more seed about that kid than Michael J Fox at a bird feeder.
Adjustments, but Benning perfectly timed Maddens maximum ceiling by landing a high end rental in Toffoli. Now Blake is stuck with the useless 150 lb minnow
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It’s called backpedaling
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 am It’s called backpedaling
You’ve made plenty of adjustments along the way - Quinn Hughes pick, Miller trade, Garland trade, Podkolzin pick etc, still waiting for your official adjustments on Rob Blake’s picks you loved like Turcotte and Byfield
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:22 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 am It’s called backpedaling
You’ve made plenty of adjustments along the way - Quinn Hughes pick, Miller trade, Garland trade, Podkolzin pick etc, still waiting for your official adjustments on Rob Blake’s picks you loved like Turcotte and Byfield
I didn’t love those picks by LA. I just don’t unnecessarily crap all over those kids on a daily basis.

And I don’t call it adjustments when I have been wrong. I take the L and move on. Let’s not forget you didn’t want Pettersson or Hughes either.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

But I made arrangements to adjust
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:27 am But I made arrangements to adjust
Whatever blows your strands back. You also lie on an almost daily basis too so there’s that. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:28 am
Whatever blows your strands back. You also lie on an almost daily basis too so there’s that. :lol:
Just announce your adjustments once in awhile, it’s all I’m asking.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:35 am
I’ve owned many times when I’ve been wrong. Hughes, though I think Dobson will end up being a darn good player. Petey, though the entire board except Paddy and Skyo were wrong about that. Miller - I thought was too stiff a price for where the team was in a rebuild….etc.

Have zero problem admitting mistakes
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:39 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:35 am
I’ve owned many times when I’ve been wrong. Hughes, though I think Dobson will end up being a darn good player. Petey, though the entire board except Paddy and Skyo were wrong about that. Miller - I thought was too stiff a price for where the team was in a rebuild….etc.

Have zero problem admitting mistakes
Turcotte was a massive mistake on your part, make the appropriate adjustments. Blake could be sitting with one of Seider, Zegras or Podkolzin
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:45 am
Turcotte was a massive mistake on your part, make the appropriate adjustments. Blake could be sitting with one of Seider, Zegras or Podkolzin

Massive!
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:37 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:45 am

Massive!
As massive as Benning picking Juolevi. Have you not seen Seider play, dude? Nevermind Zegras. Seider is a beast!