Out of Town Scores - 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Out of Town Scores - 2021

Post by Chef Boi RD »

2Fingers wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:55 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:50 pm Hard to believe the Sabres are the runaway leaders for the 2021 1st overall pick. End this madness!!
They should trade it for a JT Miller type player
They should. The other route doesn’t seem to be working for them

#losingculture
“Benning should fired for not drafting Jack Wise” - Doyle Hargraves
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:50 pm Hard to believe the Sabres are the runaway leaders for the 2021 1st overall pick. End this madness!!
GMJB could go down as the G.O.A.T. if he could somehow trade himself to Buffalo for their first. Fixes a few problems for both teams.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Tciso wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:33 pm
GMJB could go down as the G.O.A.T. if he could somehow trade himself to Buffalo for their first. Fixes a few problems for both teams.
It would be nice to get 3rd OA pick.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Jets beat the Flames, (our next competitor), 5-1. Markstrom yanked after two.

Is it a dirty hit? I don't actually think it is. PLD finishing his check. A little much maybe.
"evolution"
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Micky wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:10 am Jets beat the Flames, (our next competitor), 5-1. Markstrom yanked after two.

Is it a dirty hit? I don't actually think it is. PLD finishing his check. A little much maybe.
Maybe. But, Tanev puts himself in that position about twice a night. He's durable as fuck, but he gets hit more than any other Dman that I know of, and durable or not, he's a gonna break.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Tciso wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:27 am
Micky wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:10 am Jets beat the Flames, (our next competitor), 5-1. Markstrom yanked after two.

Maybe. But, Tanev puts himself in that position about twice a night. He's durable as fuck, but he gets hit more than any other Dman that I know of, and durable or not, he's a gonna break.
Tanev durable?
If you need air...call it in
Curmudgeon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Curmudgeon »

Was perfect seeing Tkachuk attempt to draw that penalty only to have Scheifele score on the play.

What is up with Markstrom? His GAA and save percentage are both worse than any of the 5 seasons he had here as a regular and some of those were on pretty awful teams.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Curmudgeon wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:47 pm

What is up with Markstrom? His GAA and save percentage are both worse than any of the 5 seasons he had here as a regular and some of those were on pretty awful teams.

He's just returning to his pre-vancouver form. It was foretold in the prophecies
Curmudgeon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Curmudgeon »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:51 pm
Curmudgeon wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:47 pm

He's just returning to his pre-vancouver form. It was foretold in the prophecies
I wonder if Sutter lowers the boom on him in the media? That could get real interesting. Also makes you question why the Canucks are dragging their asses on Clark's contract.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Curmudgeon wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:01 pm Also makes you question why the Canucks are dragging their asses on Clark's contract.
The Aqua's are broke as fuck. Not a penny left....probably shopping at superstore and everything
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

I think the owners think it might be poor form to re-up the goalie coach before you figure what the hell is going on with Green, Baumer, Brown, Elmer, Weisbrod etc.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:12 pm I think the owners think it might be poor form to re-up the goalie coach before you figure what the hell is going on with Green, Baumer, Brown, Elmer, Weisbrod etc.
DING!

But that’s some common sense right there.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Curmudgeon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Curmudgeon »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:12 pm I think the owners think it might be poor form to re-up the goalie coach before you figure what the hell is going on with Green, Baumer, Brown, Elmer, Weisbrod etc.
I've been under the impression that goalie coaches are dealt with differently than the bench staff and last time Clark left was after the Finals while AV was still entrenched here. We'll see.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Tiny Troy Stecher benched for the 3rd game in a row.

Guess they don't like runts in Motown.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

KockedByMany gets McElbowed.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!