Canucks Training Camp 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Training Camp 2021

Post by Mickey107 »

Travis Green on Brandon Sutter: I look at him as a centre, not a winger. He's played centre most of his career. He's very smart. I feel he skates better when he's in the middle like a lot of natural centremen.
------------------
Green - Olli has been fine, I think he looks good. I have been watching a lot of players. There is a reason why he is partnered with Myers. I want to see how he looks on that pairing.
------------------
Travis Green on Brock Boeser: I think he's going to have a very good year. He's a very good hockey player. We're happy with him. He looks good.
------------------
Travis Green: Our scouts are really excited about Rathbone, and we are too. I thought he looked good today in the scrimmage. For him, it's going to be the defensive side of the game and how quickly he can pick that up.
-----------------
Travis Green: If you have two good goalies, it's probably going to be more important this year. We're fortunate that we have two guys that we really have faith in both of them going in the net.
----------------
Travis Green: It'll be more like a mini playoff series. You don't (usually) have a lot of games during the season where you play the same team back-to-back. It'll be a little bit like playoff hockey
..... Image
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:09 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:49 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:38 pm Try and break the guys spine and send him to Utica. Problem is he has no spine. Curly haired jellyfish
Piss on him. Jellyfish hate that
So like in the after practice shower have the maintenance guy turn off the water and everyone turn and pee on him?

But would he get the message?

isn't that what happened to Evader Cain
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

I heard they all wanked off onto his sweat pants or something
If you need air...call it in
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:38 pm Try and break the guys spine and send him to Utica. Problem is he has no spine. Curly haired jellyfish
And then bring him back up (quarantine) and then send him down again

Rinse and repeat!

No way his family join him for that (might not even go to Utica given the covid-clusterfuck the USA are going through).
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

BingoTough wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Rinse and repeat!

No way his family join him for that (might not even go to Utica given the covid-clusterfuck the USA are going through).
Send his family down too. Let them ride the short bus with Louis. Deport them for harbouring a known thief
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Send him back and forth across the country riding the dog as well. A greyhound ride from utica to seattle must be like 48 hours
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:14 pm Send him back and forth across the country riding the dog as well. A greyhound ride from utica to seattle must be like 48 hours
It’s time to take the kid gloves off and give this guy the beating he deserves
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:06 pm :lol:

I heard they all wanked off onto his sweat pants or something
Ya know, I hadn't heard that, but I knew there must have been more to the whole sweatsuit-in-the-shower story :lol:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Training camp day Two, Jan. 5th, 2021...

Brock Boeser and JT Miller -- 11;21 minutes --https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/camp- ... /c-7181329

Jack Rathbone -- 8; 50 minutes--- https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/camp- ... /c-7181400

Tyler Myers and Tanner Pearson -- 10;00 Minutes --- https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/camp- ... /c-7181128

Jalen Chatfield and Zack MacKewen --8;47 minutes ---https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/camp- ... /c-7181116

Travis Green-- 13;00 min. --- https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/camp- ... /c-7181449
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Ghomes, everyone here can looks at the main Canucks site to watch the media availability. No need to clutter up with links to the Canucks main site.
you not breaking any stories or being a news hound with this.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 am Ghomes, everyone here can looks at the main Canucks site to watch the media availability. No need to clutter up with links to the Canucks main site.
you not breaking any stories or being a news hound with this.
Disagree, Sludge. IMO, documenting this stuff is great for history and the fact people can go back and look at it later, even much later, if they want to or need to for a specific reason. I do myself once in a while. Same as the info on game threads.
You are not the judge on what is valuable. Your opinion are clutter and entirely disregarded by myself.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Its looking more and more like Hoglander will win a job. I dont know what we should have expected to see out of this prospect but surely he will be exceeding it. Myself I thought he may make the taxi group but to steal a 2nd line job would be a massive win for the team and Benning.

Pity they can't see how he fares against NHL defensemen who want to destroy his life force. One thingnhe has going for him is that he plays a chippy game and isnt afraid to lay out the big hit. Has seen guys taking runs at him in sweden though? Per?
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:21 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:14 pm Send him back and forth across the country riding the dog as well. A greyhound ride from utica to seattle must be like 48 hours
Mr Aquilini should hire a couple of guys to beat the shit out of him.
el rey del mambo
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

BingoTough wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Rinse and repeat!

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. Down for 14 days of quarantine, then call up for 14 days of quarantine. 4 cycles of that should be about the whole season.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:47 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:21 pm
Mr Aquilini should hire a couple of guys to beat the shit out of him.
He's having a terrible camp. Last in the bag skate. He should go to the minors. Not so easy to make call-ups this year. Out of sight, out of mind
is good for Green who has a tendency to change things up quickly when a few bad shifts happen.
"evolution"