Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Olli has reputedly read everything ever published by Count Dante cover to cover...

el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

He has even dabbled in LLAP Goch it is said...

el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Olli “six three two hundred” is poised for greatness
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Where’s Doyle’s wingman Island Nucklehead?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

And you guys that think the LOL thread is fun to check into now, just wait until the Big 'O' makes monkeys of them all this season ;)
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:13 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The glove will be hanging Doyle
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
He will be one of the best ever.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 pm

A revelation is upon us.
He's going to crack the HF Canucks forum, you just watch. His improbable success story after the local media had him dead and buried will send MS to a padded room without sharp objects, drooling and staring at the wall wacked out of his gourd on thorazine. It's practically guaranteed...
el rey del mambo
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

:rockin:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 pm

A revelation is upon us.
He's going to crack the HF Canucks forum, you just watch. His improbable success story after the local media had him dead and buried will send MS to a padded room without sharp objects, drooling and staring at the wall wacked out of his gourd on thorazine. It's practically guaranteed...
.....Image :rockin:
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Olli’s coming straight for ya, Doyle’s. Lookout! Game over!
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
This is the way.