Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Olli has reputedly read everything ever published by Count Dante cover to cover...


Image

Image
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

He has even dabbled in LLAP Goch it is said...


Image
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Image
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19171
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Olli “six three two hundred” is poised for greatness
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12440
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by The Brown Wizard »

OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19171
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Where’s Doyle’s wingman Island Nucklehead?
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20184
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

And you guys that think the LOL thread is fun to check into now, just wait until the Big 'O' makes monkeys of them all this season ;)
el rey del mambo
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12440
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:13 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The glove will be hanging Doyle
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20184
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
He will be one of the best ever.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:13 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The glove will be hanging Doyle
He's going to crack the HF Canucks forum, you just watch. His improbable success story after the local media had him dead and buried will send MS to a padded room without sharp objects, drooling and staring at the wall wacked out of his gourd on thorazine. It's practically guaranteed...
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13816
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Micky »

:rockin:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:13 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 pm OJ will be leaving his glove hanging out of Doyle's ass by the end of the year

A revelation is upon us.
Hey man.... he’s good for six minutes of sheltered ice time in a single game that Jordie Benn couldn’t play but all of a sudden he’s going to knock Edler down to a bottom pairing. You can’t make this shit up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The glove will be hanging Doyle
He's going to crack the HF Canucks forum, you just watch. His improbable success story after the local media had him dead and buried will send MS to a padded room without sharp objects, drooling and staring at the wall wacked out of his gourd on thorazine. It's practically guaranteed...
.....Image :rockin:
"evolution"
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19171
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Olli’s coming straight for ya, Doyle’s. Lookout! Game over!
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm I know some of you may be skeptical but I do declare, Olli Juolevi is poised to take the league by storm. He had a hitch in his gitalong there that hung him up some, but now that it's finally cleared up he's feeling right as rain and raring to go. Better watch out NHL 'cause big Olli just checked in :D
This is the way.
Post Reply