Trivia question

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Trivia question

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Got asked this today, and I’m working and can’t get the answer. Looking for help

How many Canadian players have been inducted into the hall of fame, and how many from each province?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Per
MVP
MVP

Re: Trivia question

Post by Per »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:33 am Got asked this today, and I’m working and can’t get the answer. Looking for help

How many Canadian players have been inducted into the hall of fame, and how many from each province?
Here’s a list of all players: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ll_of_Fame

It has the name, induction year and nationality of every player.

If you copy it to an excel sheet you can just make a pivot to get the number of Canadians.
Or you could just sit down with the list and start counting...

The list does not state home province,but if you do copy it to excel, you could add a column and fill it in yourself using google, nhl.com, eliteprospects.com or hockeydb,com, and then make a pivot.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Trivia question

Post by Cornuck »

I thought Per would have been all over that.

I counted 250 out of 289 - or 86.5%
2019-20 - Playoff Bound