2023 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: 2023 Draft Class

Post by 2Fingers »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:26 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:11 pm
2Fingers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:42 am If the Canucks under the genius did their job they would have a better pipeline of prospects to address the current needs.
Calm down Fingers? Not sure what this has to do with the discussion we were having.
is this not how he ‘adjusts’ conversations??

- asking for a friend.
he as in me, or he as in the one that adjusts 70% of his posts?
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Lancer wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:36 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:18 pm
Topper wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:15 pm The Canadian ground hog died last night
No, I missed.

St. Justin will still be PM tomorrow, rodent he may be…..
What I wouldn’t give to put a permanent shadow on that cunt’s doorstep so he’d scurry back inside to console himself on his whore mother’s withered teat.

…. I had no idea we would get along so well!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

2Fingers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:38 pm
2Fingers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:42 am If the Canucks under the genius did their job they would have a better pipeline of prospects to address the current needs.
Calm down Fingers? Not sure what this has to do with the discussion we were having.

- asking for a friend.
Not you, buddy. :D

There is only one King Adjuster around here.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I think Chefs adjustments have found a home inside MadCombs head. He’s on the chef like white on rice these days.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

2Fingers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:38 pm

- asking for a friend.
Chefs adjustments are totally impenetrable, even with ole wild eyed MadComb humping them madly like a deranged horny chihuahua on grandpas leg
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:02 pm I think Chefs adjustments have found a home inside MadCombs head.
Lol. Hardly.

I only pay attention to important things.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:02 pm I think Chefs adjustments have found a home inside MadCombs head. He’s on the chef like white on rice these days.
Dude! I told you to get some better fitting underoos. It sounds like your adjustments fell off and found a home inside a small glass jar.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tciso wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:53 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:02 pm I think Chefs adjustments have found a home inside MadCombs head. He’s on the chef like white on rice these days.
Dude! I told you to get some better fitting underoos. It sounds like your adjustments are living rent free inside MadCombovers head.
Ain’t that somethin’
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:32 am
Tciso wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:53 pm
Dude! I told you to get some better fitting underoos. It sounds like your adjustments are living rent free inside MadCombovers head.
^^^^
Ain’t that somethin’
^^^^
Adjusting the adjustments again? lol
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Looks like Tocchet is gonna get this club back to respectability closing out the season with another 15th overall pick with our pick.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:47 am Looks like Tocchet is gonna get this club back to respectability closing out the season with another 15th overall pick with our pick.
Yup. The raisin and his bitches are busy scouting soft, ineffectual euro wingers as we speak in anticipation of another top-dead-center pick
If you need air...call it in
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:02 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:47 am Looks like Tocchet is gonna get this club back to respectability closing out the season with another 15th overall pick with our pick.
Yup. The raisin and his bitches are busy scouting soft, ineffectual euro wingers as we speak in anticipation of another top-dead-center pick
Yeah, what are the odds that the Isles pick will be higher than Vancouver’s?
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Lancer wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:56 am Yeah, what are the odds that the Isles pick will be higher than Vancouver’s?
Not as good as the Canucks just missing the playoffs, and the Isles getting in, so we're back to one pick around 13. :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Donnie and Dhali just had Zach Benson on for the local angle and he says he's an Olier fan :lol:
el rey del mambo
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

SJ is playing today, they are 3pts behind us, and the Ducks are playing vs Chicago, best case is they reach OT and one of them will get 2pts, another a point.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.