2021 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

2021 Draft Class

Post by Chef Boi RD »

A story on Trail Smoke Eaters Kent Johnson, currently ranked 3rd overall in the 2021 draft class. University of Michigan committed

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/j ... -nhl-draft
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: 2021 Draft Class

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

No 2022 draft thread?

Shane Wright is the next one.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

How about 2030? This Kesler kid looks good

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:06 am No 2022 draft thread?

To be fair, isn't Trail the sister city to the DTES for Vancouver's Eyetalians?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

ESQ wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 am

Every time i would work in Trail i would stay at the top of the hill in Rossland to avoid that reeking gut pile of a town. Everyone, both men and women, have their hair falling out like Skulletor over in Lynn Valley. The town lost all its top soil when Teck Cominco poisoned the whole valley and i would guess whatever ate away at the dirt ate some hair follicles as well
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 am

I don’t think Shane Wright is a Dago
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Brandon Sutter - 6’-3” 190 lbs

Noah Dobson - 6’-4” 183 lbs

:lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strong class of defencemen at the top end. Looks like another strong class of Canadians and not so much for Americans, Doyle will be upset. Owen Power seems to be the consensus no. 1

https://t.co/LguTke5GdE?amp=1
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You do realize Mississauga is in Canada don’t you?

I thought the Americans were taking the game over according to you. This has to be a bit of a gut punch.

I’m more pissed that Michigan won’t release Power to play in the WJC. That D would be awesome with him, Byram and Drysdale anchoring it. I hope Canada does the right thing and keeps Wright with the team even as an extra forward.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:46 am You do realize Mississauga is in Canada don’t you?

I thought the Americans were taking the game over according to you. This has to be a bit of a gut punch.

I’m more pissed that Michigan won’t release Power to play in the WJC. That D would be awesome with him, Byram and Drysdale anchoring it. I hope Canada does the right thing and keeps Wright with the team even as an extra forward.
Did I say Power was American?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:17 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:46 am You do realize Mississauga is in Canada don’t you?

You said I would be pissed off. I’m the guy who’s a fan of the Canadian players. You hate them and often cheer for the Americans.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:19 am

You said I would be pissed off. I’m the guy who’s a fan of the Canadian players. You hate them and often cheer for the Americans.
Where in that did I say Power was American. Btw Clarke of the Barrie Colts could challenge Power to be the first D-man taken
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:21 am

Where in that did I say Power was American. Btw Clarke of the Barrie Colts could challenge Power to be the first D-man taken
I just explained to you Mississauga is in Canada. You by nature will hate Power and Wright and most of the rest of the Canadian team. I didn’t say fuck all about Power being an American. Clarke is another great Canadian prospect as is Johnson who’s from BC, so I guess he’s on your shit list too.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:25 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:21 am

I just explained to you Mississauga is in Canada. You by nature will hate Power and Wright and most of the rest of the Canadian team. I didn’t say fuck all about Power being an American. Clarke is another great Canadian prospect as is Johnson who’s from BC, so I guess he’s on your shit list too.
Chill
The
Fuck

Out

The lottery pickings will have a strong contingent of very good Canadians. These 6 could all go top 10:

Power
Clarke
Guenther
Johnson
McTavish
Lambos
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hargraves is very chill. I think it is you sir that needs to step off the teenagers that will make up Canada’s World Junior entry. You are born and raised in this country yet you cheer for Trump’s American squad every year and needlessly crap on Hockey Canada.