Past Canuck Players

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Past Canuck Players

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

I'll wait the season to see how it plays out but if we wind up getting sand kicked in our faces in a playoff series Greener is going to have hard questions to answer as far as I'm concerned.
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:51 pm I'll wait the season to see how it plays out but if we wind up getting sand kicked in our faces in a playoff series Greener is going to have hard questions to answer as far as I'm concerned.
Green's face is perpetually frozen in the expression of someone who's getting sand kicked in it at all times.
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:52 pm Don't look now, but Jimmy Feces is hot as shit.

Ok, not really but he has scored 2 goals.
Fuck I miss reading his nickname on here. Jimmy Feces was the best name ever
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Over the last four games Jacob Markström has allowed a total of one goals and posted three shutouts. :shock:

I know the conventional wisdom was that we could not afford the kind of money he was offered elsewhere and that it was smarter to stick with Demko, but damn! :evil:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Per wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:43 am Over the last four games Jacob Markström has allowed a total of one goals and posted three shutouts. :shock:

I know the conventional wisdom was that we could not afford the kind of money he was offered elsewhere and that it was smarter to stick with Demko, but damn! :evil:
They also got a better coach, in the wizard vet Darryl Sutter.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by donlever »

Per wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:43 am Over the last four games Jacob Markström has allowed a total of one goals and posted three shutouts. :shock:

Don't Hank goaltending is the problem on this team and down the road we will be happier, I believe, about what we kept as opposed to what we lost.

Furthermore....I don't think JM is putting up similar stats behind this team playing the way it is.

Good for Jacob.

But not our issue.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Fuck Markstrom chasing the bag of cash to the hated Lames.

He always starts hot...Sutter will burn him out again
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

How can Sutter have success playing a team with Lucic and Gudbranson while Green can’t find a spot for either Gadjovich or MacEwen?
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cherry Picker wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:09 am How can Sutter have success playing a team with Lucic and Gudbranson while Green can’t find a spot for either Gadjovich or MacEwen?
Because.. Green
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

rats19 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:10 am
Cherry Picker wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:09 am How can Sutter have success playing a team with Lucic and Gudbranson while Green can’t find a spot for either Gadjovich or MacEwen?
Because.. Green
Sutter has his D always in position and always making the safe outlet. Its a system the any plumber can thrive under...
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Because.. Green
Yessir! difference between a Cup coach and Green.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Because we have Dowling and Highmore. Couple posters said they are way better players.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Because.. Green
Difference between a vet coach and a rookie coach stuck in his ways.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

SKYO wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:01 am
Because.. Green
Maybe somewhat presumptuous on my part but listening to TG's short comments last night tells me he's worried about the near future.
This team isn't built A-one perfect but it should be far better, more competitive then it is. At what point can you say the players are tuning him out?
"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Micky wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:10 am
SKYO wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:01 am
Because.. Green
Maybe somewhat presumptuous on my part but listening to TG's short comments last night tells me he's worried about the near future.
This team isn't built A-one perfect but it should be far better, more competitive then it is. At what point can you say the players are tuning him out?
Rookie coach trynna save his job.

Julien lets go!!!!!!!!!!