Canucks add Toffoli (Schaller, Madden, 2nd, cond 4th)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks add Toffoli (Schaller, Madden, 2nd, cond 4th)

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:40 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:21 pm Mr Aquilini's crack team
All busy scraping spoons with knives over candles...mining for hoots
Yep, that's the scene down their. Reputedly. Computer banks, fold out cots, pizza boxes and coke cans strewn around. White powder everywhere.

Nobody's sleepin', it's all tweakin' And geekin'.
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Da=aged goods heading south...

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
BTW, Madden was injured this past weekend and will be out of the Northeastern lineup for awhile.
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15
Sources telling me Vancouver Canucks prospect Tyler Madden will miss next 4-6 weeks with broken finger. Huge loss for Northeastern.

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/stat ... 48358?s=20
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm Da=aged goods heading south...

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
BTW, Madden was injured this past weekend and will be out of the Northeastern lineup for awhile.
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15
Sources telling me Vancouver Canucks prospect Tyler Madden will miss next 4-6 weeks with broken finger. Huge loss for Northeastern.

Rumour has it his little bird bone finger snapped like a twig
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I don’t know how anyone can complain about this trade. The obsession with draft picks (2nd round) and a questionable prospect (Madden) over getting a 27 year old legit player is mind boggling. I’d might be upset if our core isn’t the great young core that is along with still having some premier prospects in the system but that’s not the case. It’s a great trade and I see no reason why Toffoli can it be signed. His best buddy is here and the team is a team that players want to play for now.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Apparently Calgary was hot after Toffoli but much like the JT Miller auction, Benning once again shows the hockey world how you get things done. He’s like Doc Holiday at the OK Corral. Precise and Lethal and isn’t afraid. If you’re in a shootout who do you want on your side? The Man in Jet Black - Wild Jim Benning
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm Da=aged goods heading south...

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15

It’s hilarious how a week ago Tyler Madden was viewed as a top end prospect by a few people on this board but now he’s a scrub. Not referring to yourself however....
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I may have been disillusioned by his collegiate numbers. That may have somehow clouded my better judgement because the facts are the facts - he's 5’-11” 150lbs. That’s mighty thin
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:32 am

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15

It’s hilarious how a week ago Tyler Madden was viewed as a top end prospect by a few people on this board but now he’s a scrub. Not referring to yourself however....
If he turned sideways you might lose him in the shadows
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Do you think he needs to run around in the shower to get wet?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If he was a Marvel super hero he’d be the Thin Man. His powers would be slipping through ultra thin cracks
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15

It's also hilarious how he went from a prospect trending to making it into the league in 2-3 years to a god on Skates in that same time frame.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Honestly I don’t think he was ever going to sign here. Like Chris Kreider he’s very American. He’s also a Trump supporter which is weird enough
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hughes is 5'11/175lbs and is too skinny...imagine him dumping 25 pounds then trying to win a battle.

Ya Madden was expendable
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:46 am Hughes is 5'11/175lbs and is too skinny...imagine him dumping 25 pounds then trying to win a battle.

Ya Madden is expendable
The thing is, he’s not in that Hughes and Pettersson Extra Special category to make up for his slightness

Expendable is right
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 am

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie
·
Feb 17
Quote Tweet

Jeff Cox
@JeffCoxSports
· Feb 15

It's also hilarious how he went from a prospect trending to making it into the league in 2-3 years to a god on Skates in that same time frame.
And which poster sprayed his jizz hundreds of times all over the board up until three days ago regarding Tyler Madden?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”