Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Strangelove » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:03 pm
I think the chef might be onto something regarding similarities between hoggy and Brendan Gallagher. Both are feisty shrimps who have elite hands.

Since hes already playing in the SEL...a jump right to the NHL next year isnt out of the question
You smell what the Chef is cooking?
The clock on the wall is telling me that it's TIME to give the Dude his due. :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by SKYO » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:36 am

Hogs said he wanted to follow the footsteps of fellow Swedes in getting drafted, wait a year, then coming aboard the NHL train.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:03 pm
I think the chef might be onto something regarding similarities between hoggy and Brendan Gallagher. Both are feisty shrimps who have elite hands.

Since hes already playing in the SEL...a jump right to the NHL next year isnt out of the question
You smell what the Chef is cooking?
A couple grams of rock, some baking soda and ammonia?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:18 am

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:03 pm
I think the chef might be onto something regarding similarities between hoggy and Brendan Gallagher. Both are feisty shrimps who have elite hands.

Since hes already playing in the SEL...a jump right to the NHL next year isnt out of the question
You smell what the Chef is cooking?
A couple grams of rock, some baking soda and ammonia?
:lol:

Dude just uses soda...wheres he finding ammonia at 4am
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:18 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:03 pm
I think the chef might be onto something regarding similarities between hoggy and Brendan Gallagher. Both are feisty shrimps who have elite hands.

Since hes already playing in the SEL...a jump right to the NHL next year isnt out of the question
You smell what the Chef is cooking?
A couple grams of rock, some baking soda and ammonia?
:lol:

Dude just uses soda...wheres he finding ammonia at 4am
Oppenheimer Park
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am

Tinfoil on toilet roll, arm and hammer and his wifes serving spoon...good tweakin tonight
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:29 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am
Tinfoil on toilet roll, arm and hammer and his wifes serving spoon...good tweakin tonight
I can see the Chef... the wife is out with her friends and he’s yanking at the blinds wondering when she will return. Sweating like a pig in November, dancing like Billy Idol, his face is frozen and his snout is glazed up and looks like he dipped it in a bowl of flour.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:31 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am
Tinfoil on toilet roll, arm and hammer and his wifes serving spoon...good tweakin tonight
Blobs peraphenilia was - Tinfoil yes, toilet roll no that was a beer can. Ammonia yes, soda no
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:46 am

Hargraves was up to no good last night. Breakfast at the Arms is a probability and a couple stiff Caesars to chip the edge off is the plan today. Copious amounts of the new Indica vapester pen that he purchased yesterday from Deacon Jones. Hargraves needs to make better choices
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:50 am

The usual Friday night for ole Doyle there.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am

What with the vaping crap? Just honk on a chonger...why go all futuristic?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:06 am

Doyle looks like former NHL ref Mick Mcgeough. Mick was a heavy set version of Tom Hanks
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:11 am

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:06 am
Doyle looks like former NHL ref Mick Mcgeough. Mick was a heavy set version of Tom Hanks
Lol I spit my coffee out. :look:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am
What with the vaping crap? Just honk on a chonger...why go all futuristic?
No smell .... no wrapping. Hargraves is like a Stealth.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2019/20

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:16 am

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am
What with the vaping crap? Just honk on a chonger...why go all futuristic?
No smell .... no wrapping. Hargraves is like a Stealth.
I choose to be the cool uncle who doesnt BS the kids...just tell them you bowg but its not for kids.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Post Reply