Mick's thread full of links CLICK AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Re: Mick's thread full of links CLICK AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:16 pm Image

Yikes who’s the cat with the beard running down his chest? # 6? Come on Boss grab a razor and do us all a favour.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:37 pm Yikes who’s the cat with the beard running down his chest? # 6? Come on Boss grab a razor and do us all a favour.
That'd have been pretty weird Doyle lol.
el rey del mambo
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:37 pm Yikes who’s the cat with the beard running down his chest? # 6? Come on Boss grab a razor and do us all a favour.
Is Doyle having fantasies again?
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:37 pm Come on Boss grab a razor and do us all a favour.
:wow:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

If it were up to me the '62-63 Johnny Canuck would be the regular every day uniforms and maybe one with a crest with a long haired kid in a red jack shirt throwing a big assed rock at the cops could be the alternate jersey? A little local history/flavor with a nod to our riotous past. We need to celebrate our glorious past, not sanitize it or sweep it under the rug.

Mr Aquilini needs to put me in charge of this stuff, I will handle it if no one else can. ;)

el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:01 pm If it were up to me the '62-63 Johnny Canuck would be the regular every day uniforms and maybe one with a crest with a long haired kid in a red jack shirt throwing a big assed rock at the cops could be the alternate jersey? A little local history/flavor with a nod to our riotous past. We need to celebrate our glorious past, not sanitize it or sweep it under the rug.

Mr Aquilini needs to put me in charge of this stuff, I will handle it if no one else can. ;)
Posts like this give me hope.

Bless you Meg.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:53 pm
The aways were blue with red and white trim. If memory serves.
Dang, the Meg abides!
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:01 pm
.......Image
.........Remember? ........Oh ya, now I do.
"evolution"
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Hargraves doesn’t like seeing clumps of hair on anybody. There’s no call for it.
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You should know, Meg. Doyle is obsessed with body hair, or should I say, detests body hair
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:35 am
You should know, Meg. Doyle is obsessed with body hair, or should I say, detests body hair
It’s called manscaping my friend. Just because you look like a Sasquatch and your wife tolerates it, doesn’t make it right.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

That unibrow guy should scape that thing on his forehead.

Cuz DAMN!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

The Canucks new goaltender isn't quite in Vancouver yet and neither are his tortoises.
a day ago By: Daniel Wagner;https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/canu ... es-2891321

Braden Holtby's two tortoises, Honey and Maple Holtby. photo: Brandi Holtby / Twitter
Braden Holtby can't enter Canada right now. For most Americans, that's not newsworthy, as the border between Canada and the US has been closed for months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

For Holtby, however, he's allowed to enter Canada because he signed with the Canucks this offseason and needs to move to Vancouver ahead of the impending 2020-21 season. If the season is to start on January 1st as planned, training camps will need to open in early December, with players traveling from outside Canada likely needing to quarantine for two weeks ahead of time.

No, Holtby is stuck at the Canadian border for a much stranger reason: he doesn't have the right paperwork for his two pet tortoises.

While many Canucks players have pet dogs, their new goaltender and his family are instead tortoise people. Holtby and his family have two leopard tortoises, so named for the attractive yellow-and-black patterns on their shells that resemble that of the eponymous big cat. Their names are Honey and Maple and they are adorable.
Brandi Holtby@bbholtby
Hey Twitter, does anyone have any sweet connections with Federal Fish and Wildlife that could push some export papers along in order to get two happy tortoises across the border? 🇨🇦🐢🐢🇺🇸 We miss our boys!
8:53 AM · Nov 18, 2020·
https://twitter.com/bbholtby/status/1244680554601201666

LOOK, Size reference
Brandi Holtby@bbholtby
Welcome to Canada, Honey and Maple! 🇨🇦 Huge shout out to @USFWS for working so hard for us! Thank you for everyone’s concern.. NOW you may laugh at the image of Braden being stuck at the border with a tortoise under each arm. 🐢👨🏽‍🌾🐢
1:14 PM · Nov 20, 2020·
Last edited by Micky on Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Russian Prospects@RUSProspects
Team Russia U20 #WorldJuniors camp roster has been announced.
5:51 AM · Nov 20, 2020·
Onwards. Upwards 8-)
"evolution"
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

8 minutes / released today.
Iain Macintyre - Satiar Shah - and last but not least, - Dan Murphy, debating the best bets to snag the bottom pairing defensive
spots on the Canuck's defense this season. Jalen Chatfield gets more nods then I would have thought. Not many rights.
Thought Rafferty could play either? Maybe I mistunk something. Been known to happen.
once or twice.
"evolution"