Mick's thread full of links

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8569
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:10 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:25 pm
Last edited by micky107 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micky edited out the MOD note, that's so cute! :D
Getting mod'd is like a battle scar to be proud of. I fought the law and the...law won
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21919
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by Strangelove » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:42 am

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:10 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:25 pm
Last edited by micky107 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micky edited out the MOD note, that's so cute! :D
Y'know I was just thinking to myself: "Self, you should re-post that MOD note"...

MOD: video deleted, it said Canucks in the title but had nothing to do with the Canucks, it was just some kids, WTF is wrong with you Mick!

Nothing personal Micky, just trying to help you (and others!) from making that mistake again.

This has been a public service announcement from your friends at Canucks Corner. :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:28 pm

NHL, NHLPA partner with GoPro to deliver hockey fans unique perspectives of the game
by NHL Public Relations
January 23, 2015
They do some very creative work. If it was inappropriate, my apologies.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:49 pm

.
I think Jordie Benn ia having fun as a member of the vancouver Canucks.
https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1190 ... 3572755457
I wonder if it's Rock or Country. :hmmm:
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21919
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by Strangelove » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:06 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:28 pm
NHL, NHLPA partner with GoPro to deliver hockey fans unique perspectives of the game
by NHL Public Relations
January 23, 2015
They do some very creative work. If it was inappropriate, my apologies.
Classic passive aggressiveness.

That's a quote from 5 years ago Micky! :sly:

The camera tech in that video has been in use in the NHL for 5 years!

You didn't post anything about that partnership nor any explanation about camera tech company GoPro.

All you did was post a video unrelated to the rest of your post entitled "CANUCKS TRYOUT | GoPro Hockey".

No explanation from yourself whatsoever.

And no explanation in the video as to what we were watching or why.

Just a bunch of kids practicing... 6 months ago.

#1 comment in the comment section:

"can't believe how many actually thinks that was a canucks tryout :Dd"

"IF it was inappropriate"? :scowl:

Cornuck, myself and others have been complaining about your excessive linking for some time now Micky.

We're not wrong with you being right here.

Yet you seem to be INCREASING the amount of linking. :crazy:

The OP says you can post Canuck-related stuff in this thread.

Please be more careful in the future, thanks in advance...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8569
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:10 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:49 pm
.
I think Jordie Benn ia having fun as a member of the vancouver Canucks.
https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1190 ... 3572755457
I wonder if it's Rock or Country. :hmmm:
Definitely rock...
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:51 am



Very cool look behind the scene.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:18 am

.
LOL
Jeff Paterson
the worm has turned. Hawks coach Jeremy Colliton suggested the #Canucks will be a good measuring stick for his team tonight
9:37 AM · Nov 7, 2019 from
How times have changed......bout 4-5 years.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Vancouver #Canucks
@Canucks
Boes 🆚 Miller in an epic ⚽️ fina
https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1192 ... de%3Dfalse
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:11 pm

.
Tyler Myers was wearing a hidden tape recorder sound recording device last evening in the Peg

"evolution"

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:11 pm
.
Tyler Myers was wearing a hidden tape recorder sound recording device last evening in the Peg

Lol player still are mic'd up all the time. All the networks do it, and have been for years.

It's not a conspiracy worth crossing out your own words on, making it look like this is some kind of special link to insider information. :roll:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:11 am

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Lol player still are mic'd up all the time. All the networks do it, and have been for years.

It's not a conspiracy worth crossing out your own words on, making it look like this is some kind of special link to insider information
WTF are you on about? ................again.
What conspiracy? What crossing out words? What making it look like insider information?
It isn't a link. It's a youtube on Tyler Myers mic'd up last game. I thought some others might enjoy it because they haven't seen it.
What's the harm?









This is roughly the wasted space your avatar takes up, every post. Now I'm being lol.
I could say; Trying to make up for a deficiency? :roll:
that's a joke..by the way
"evolution"

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 am

micky107 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:11 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Lol player still are mic'd up all the time. All the networks do it, and have been for years.

It's not a conspiracy worth crossing out your own words on, making it look like this is some kind of special link to insider information
WTF are you on about? ................again.
What conspiracy? What crossing out words? What making it look like insider information?
It isn't a link. It's a youtube on Tyler Myers mic'd up last game. I thought some others might enjoy it because they haven't seen it.
What's the harm?









This is roughly the wasted space your avatar takes up, every post. Now I'm being lol.
I could say; Trying to make up for a deficiency? :roll:
that's a joke..by the way
nice deflection. Let's make this about my avatar. Sure. Carry on. Lol

And if you like, I can make my avatar bigger, but I wouldn't want you to feel less adequate.

Just like men, some avatars are bigger than others.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am

:)
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Mick's thread full of links

Post by micky107 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:33 am

.
Bill was at the game last night vs Nashville. Even got a look behind the scenes from the captain..
"evolution"

Post Reply