2019/20 Predictions

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019/20 Predictions

Post by ukcanuck »

I predict a gay old time at the all star game this year. Am I the only one who is bored with all star games?

Just gimme regular season games until the playoffs
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:27 am
Cornuck wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:23 am Congratulations, Blobby Doyle - one of your most positive posts I've read. ;)

Pretty much agree with it, playoffs this year - and injuries will be the story, but at least we're a little deeper than the past few years.
Hey Corny, I used to be a very positive cat for many years regarding this here hockey team. Mostly due to Elias Petterson and Quinton Hughes I feel positive about them again. After a few years in the wilderness, they look like they are finally on the right track.
You are right. However, nah, fuck it, this team looks good and a realistic competitive team for the Cup will be ours within one to two years. WE ARE YOUNG!!!!!I have been reduced to a Pat Benatar song.

I have been a fan of this team back to the days of listening on the radio as Phil Maloney who = performed with class and grace. His hockey card looked like my Dad Jim Robson is the voice of the Canucks now and forever.

Orland Kurtenbach was our captain and he was a leader as well as a tough guy. Losing the right to 'the next French Canadian magician" and got Dale instead. Dale for fuck sake.

My brother and I used to spend a lot of hours at the old Pacific place. He would scalp tickets to games and I would sell drugs.

I remember a Tiny Tim concert and I was fucked up on acid and ended up asking Mayor Tom Campbell if her wanted to buy some good acid.

Luck is not to be underrated

What I am trying to say is 'if we stay healthy' we got a shot. We are ready for some breaks going our way.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The berryman ladies and gentlemen!

Did the mayor buy your cid?
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The BerryMan brings it home every time. A legend in the truest sense of the word.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

damonberryman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:27 am
Cornuck wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:23 am Congratulations, Blobby Doyle - one of your most positive posts I've read. ;)

Pretty much agree with it, playoffs this year - and injuries will be the story, but at least we're a little deeper than the past few years.
Hey Corny, I used to be a very positive cat for many years regarding this here hockey team. Mostly due to Elias Petterson and Quinton Hughes I feel positive about them again. After a few years in the wilderness, they look like they are finally on the right track.
You are right. However, nah, fuck it, this team looks good and a realistic competitive team for the Cup will be ours within one to two years. WE ARE YOUNG!!!!!I have been reduced to a Pat Benatar song.

I have been a fan of this team back to the days of listening on the radio as Phil Maloney who = performed with class and grace. His hockey card looked like my Dad Jim Robson is the voice of the Canucks now and forever.

Orland Kurtenbach was our captain and he was a leader as well as a tough guy. Losing the right to 'the next French Canadian magician" and got Dale instead. Dale for fuck sake.

My brother and I used to spend a lot of hours at the old Pacific place. He would scalp tickets to games and I would sell drugs.

I remember a Tiny Tim concert and I was fucked up on acid and ended up asking Mayor Tom Campbell if her wanted to buy some good acid.

Luck is not to be underrated

What I am trying to say is 'if we stay healthy' we got a shot. We are ready for some breaks going our way.
Tiny Tim on acid! Jezus H, lol.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

damonberryman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am My brother and I used to spend a lot of hours at the old Pacific place. He would scalp tickets to games and I would sell drugs.

WELL??

Did he buy some? :drink:

Lol, watching Tiny Tim on acid would have been a trip indeed...
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:16 pm
damonberryman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am My brother and I used to spend a lot of hours at the old Pacific place. He would scalp tickets to games and I would sell drugs.

WELL??

Lol, watching Tiny Tim on acid would have been a trip indeed...
All tip toeing around and all
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Through the two lips yet!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hey berryman heres my dad joke of the day...

Whats better than roses on your piano?

Tulips on your organ
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

The Berryman is probably more familiar with having two cheeks on his tongue :crazy:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

WELL??

no, he ignored me as did his security.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

damonberryman wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:55 pm

WELL??

no, he ignored me as did his security.
Too bad, if ever there was a dude who needed an acid trip, it was ole Tommy...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tiny Tim in concert on acid would’ve been awesome! I had a good run with the acid one summer, every weekend, some of my best times as a human
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Saw Tiny Tim in Seattle years ago at Bumbershoot. Actually, it was a really good show.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:16 pm Tiny Tim in concert on acid would’ve been awesome! I had a good run with the acid one summer, every weekend, some of my best times as a human
A summer that lasted half a century :|
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”