OOTS; 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27570
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07 pm Crap, the Oil just scored 4 goals in 3:41 of the 3rd to take a 7-3 lead in Nashville...
O my fuck, 8-3 now, Draisaitl with 3 goals in the third... 4 goals + assist in the game with 2 minutes left.

Damn Nashville, what the hell kind of team melts down in the third like that! .... :look:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by damonberryman »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:25 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07 pm Crap, the Oil just scored 4 goals in 3:41 of the 3rd to take a 7-3 lead in Nashville...
O my fuck, 8-3 now, Draisaitl with 3 goals in the third... 4 goals + assist in the game with 2 minutes left.

Damn Nashville, what the hell kind of team melts down in the third like that! .... :look:
Oh No!! Whom could it be?

One simple fucking trade. Wayne Simmons for a fourth.

Ok. Sweeten it a bit if needed.

What happened to the Canucks I have now supported for fifty years and I up you a Phil Maloney to boot.

I listened in 59 and 60. Nineties fifties that is and the whole energy of Bop.

Where did these spineless players show up?

Protect the Alien!!!!!!

Wihout Petey there is no playoff.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9589
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:25 pm Damn Nashville, what the hell kind of team melts down in the third like that! .... :look:
Too soon, man.... too soon....

And DBM - yes, agreed - protect the Alien, by any means necessary.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Puck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:40 pm
Location: Victoria, BC

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Puck »

I’m bitter AF that Draisaitl is this good. Damn Oil...
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

Puck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm I’m bitter AF that Draisaitl is this good. Damn Oil...
Well. maybe one day what the oil have done and what the leaf have done to make a farce of the draft will be illegal.

any championships they "might" achieve should be sullied with an asterisk. it's like a fat golfer winning a major with his putter

anchored deep in his belly button.
"evolution"
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6600
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Per »

Micky wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am
Puck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm I’m bitter AF that Draisaitl is this good. Damn Oil...
Well. maybe one day what the oil have done and what the leaf have done to make a farce of the draft will be illegal.

any championships they "might" achieve should be sullied with an asterisk. it's like a fat golfer winning a major with his putter

anchored deep in his belly button.
Still think the President's Trophy winner should get first pick.
Make it mean something.

Tanking losers should be demoted to the ECHL or something. Not rewarded. :evil:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 19163
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Per wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 am
Micky wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am
Puck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm I’m bitter AF that Draisaitl is this good. Damn Oil...
Well. maybe one day what the oil have done and what the leaf have done to make a farce of the draft will be illegal.

any championships they "might" achieve should be sullied with an asterisk. it's like a fat golfer winning a major with his putter

anchored deep in his belly button.
Still think the President's Trophy winner should get first pick.
Make it mean something.

Tanking losers should be demoted to the ECHL or something. Not rewarded. :evil:
I agree 100%.

You know who won’t like this idea? The lover of losers - Doyle McKenzies
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20181
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Neither would the owners or 99.9% of sponsors, fans etc. It’s an adorable idea however! :)
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12426
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 am Neither would the owners or 99.9% of sponsors, fans etc. It’s an adorable idea however! :)
Is Per is trying to forward his communist agenda again?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 20181
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:36 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 am Neither would the owners or 99.9% of sponsors, fans etc. It’s an adorable idea however! :)
Is Per is trying to forward his communist agenda again?
Yes, now he’s got a drug addled Chef on his team too.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4149
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Madcombinepilot »

If you want to make the Presidents worth something, have a draft lottery for the 'non lottery' teams. Make a system that gives the presidents winner a chance to move up the draft order from 31st to 25th or something. They shouldn't get to move up 30 spots, but why not move up 5 or 10?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 am

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Cherry Picker »

The Coilers look good.
But they’ve gone too far when they start calling Yamamoto, “Honey Badger”.
There is only one Honey Badger and he was ours.
I’m sad.

Hello darkness my old friend.
I’ve come to talk with you again.
We are all Jim Benning.
User avatar
mr perfect
MVP
MVP
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: perfectville

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by mr perfect »

When the Edmonton/Nashville game was happening, tornadoes struck and killed 19 people in the Nashville suburb of Germantown. You have to think some of the Preds' players were worried about their families' safety which might explain their play in the third period.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

mr perfect wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:01 pm When the Edmonton/Nashville game was happening, tornadoes struck and killed 19 people in the Nashville suburb of Germantown. You have to think some of the Preds' players were worried about their families' safety which might explain their play in the third period.
Yikes; https://globalnews.ca/news/6624655/nash ... witnesses/
"evolution"
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6600
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: OOTS; 2019-2020

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:36 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 am Neither would the owners or 99.9% of sponsors, fans etc. It’s an adorable idea however! :)
Is Per is trying to forward his communist agenda again?
Actually, it is the current NHL setup that reeks of communism - those who fail should get the most.
I want a meritocracy; reward those who excel, punish those who underperform. :drink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Post Reply