Page 10 of 12

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:50 pm
by Chef Boi RD
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:44 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:29 am That’s a tough one. They are/were both idiots. The dude who posted here as Pratt is actually a member or former member of the local media. He won’t give it up though. I always thought it was either Peter Schaad or Paul Debron

I miss TAFKATT. I remember at central when you could + or - someone’s post. I and a few others I’m sure gave him a - on every single post he made. It was hilarious.
ya assholes did that to me too. :evil: lol
Colonel Korn used to actually beg people to give him negatives!

Remember him? He was seriously striving for Most Disliked status!
:lol:

Awesome poster, so too was Arty of course.

I've always despised the "like" system, most definitely a commie plot...
sorta as that was in my heavy drinking days aha.
Or what can also be described as - “your ramming cars with grocery cart, days”

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
I think this poster is in the wind. He joined here to infiltrate the ranks. Well that and to totally clown y2k which everyone has been doing for years. But now we have a face to the poster. It’s like Mr Cunt all over again, minus the fold up table in the background. There’s the threats and bravado and both of these guys appear to be social mongoloids. I wonder if he can fill us in on RIP Botchford who is similarly full of himself and has been known to brag about his looks, strength and other exploits.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:43 pm
by Strangelove
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm I wonder if he can fill us in on RIP Botchford who is similarly full of himself and has been known to brag about his looks, strength and other exploits.
FFS, RIPPING Botchford was once cool, but the guys is as dead as Steve Irwin now.. show some class dude! :evil:

I've noticed that particular moron is obsessed with attacking Lord Benning, which is of course, truly pathetic...

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened Gohmert

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:07 pm
by Strangelove
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened Gohmert
I believe the part about Spidey curb-stomping Fred repeatedly though.

Remember:
Strangelove wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:12 pm
micky107 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:00 pm I miss my old sparring partner (Spidey)!
Hmmm micky107 and Arachnid only overlap by 13 weeks (March 4, 2016 - June 21, 2016).

Fred and Arachnid however... :D

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:24 pm
by Madcombinepilot
Strangelove wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:07 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened Gohmert
I believe the part about Spidey curb-stomping Fred repeatedly though.

Remember:
Strangelove wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:12 pm
micky107 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:00 pm I miss my old sparring partner (Spidey)!
Hmmm micky107 and Arachnid only overlap by 13 weeks (March 4, 2016 - June 21, 2016).

Fred and Arachnid however... :D
Gomer gonna Gomer.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:28 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
So, this guy wants a whole new layout and setup before he starts posting here. :lol:

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
by Micky
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:05 pm
by Tciso
HFboardsDefect wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am Something like this would be great: https://xenforo.com

It's the same software behind HFBoards and it works great. I think a modern feel, mobile optimization, and new social features will make this place great again.
We are so far from "social" here that we don't need any new features. This place is your comfortable, worn out small town bar. Frank Gallagher approved.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:07 pm
by rats19
Tciso wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:05 pm
HFboardsDefect wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am Something like this would be great: https://xenforo.com

It's the same software behind HFBoards and it works great. I think a modern feel, mobile optimization, and new social features will make this place great again.
We are so far from "social" here that we don't need any new features. This place is your comfortable, worn out small town bar. Frank Gallagher approved.
+

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:16 pm
by Madcombinepilot
Micky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.
An epic 13 weeks?

It’s like 13 hours, only different.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 pm
by Strangelove
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Micky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.
An epic 13 weeks?
An epic 13 week battle 4 years ago that no one remembers! :lol:

Micky, time to ask you doctor for another brain scan buddy. :(

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 pm
by Micky
Strangelove wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Micky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.
An epic 13 weeks?
An epic 13 week battle 4 years ago that had everyone in awe. :!:

Micky, time to ask your exterminator if he'll work in Abbotsford. :drink:
:thumbs:

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:06 am
by Madcombinepilot
Micky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Micky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.
An epic 13 weeks?
An epic 13 week battle 4 years ago that had everyone in awe. :!:

Micky, time to ask your exterminator if he'll work in Abbotsford. :drink:
:thumbs:
Ah, revisionist history. I now understand. If Gomer says it enough, we will believe. I should post a link to something.

Re: I used to frequent this board back in the day -- I have some questions

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm
by Meds
Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:06 am
Micky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Micky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am Wonder what really happened to Arachnid. We fought like crazy. He was like the guy that kept throwing me in the water till
I finally learned how to swim. Doubt if we'd fight much now.
Some of those scraps were like even timed, strategized, but sometimes spontaneous.
People were almost trying to get ring-side seats.
I miss that guy.
None of this really happened micky107.
Yes it did Boyle. It was epic.
An epic 13 weeks?
An epic 13 week battle 4 years ago that had everyone in awe. :!:

Micky, time to ask your exterminator if he'll work in Abbotsford. :drink:
:thumbs:
Ah, revisionist history. I now understand. If Gomer says it enough, we will believe. I should post a link to something.
Only if you bother to try sort out the formatting of the drivel he spouts off here and there. For the most part any time I see a post that can't even follow the basic format of a simple paragraph I just move on.

In Gomer's case, his posts look so much like they were written in a 1st grader's journal that I initially was sure this guy was yet another Doc Sock. But when he hit his umpteenth thousandth post in under a year I realized that nobody could devote the amount of time required to that and still manage another account (or in Doc's case his other half dozen).

Although the amount of just bullshit links he shotguns all over the board might actually make a case for him as a sock.....there's no way anyone would actually share all of those if they had actually taken the time to watch/listen/read them.