2019/20 Pacific Division

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019/20 Pacific Division

Post by Mickey107 »

Reefer2 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:02 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 am According to sports club stat, if we go 9-8-0 in our last 17 we have a 91.5% chance of making the playoffs.

Considering pundits (and some posters) were expecting us to be a bottom 5 team this year, I'll take that on March 1st!
So do I, but it does not mean we cannot be pissed at how poorly this team has played in the last 2 weeks.
Since Marky went down? Ian Clark just has to help Demko get over the jitters of knowing he is now number one and that the team
is dependent on him. This is a first for him at the NHL level.
"evolution"
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Micky wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:38 am
Since Marky went down? Ian Clark just has to help Demko get over the jitters of knowing he is now number one and that the team
There was a bit of a run for Demko earlier this season when Marky flew back to Sweden, but this is the longest stretch he's faced of being The Guy.

Damn shame Demko didn't start his run on home ice, where he's been stellar.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

ESQ wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:38 am
There was a bit of a run for Demko earlier this season when Marky flew back to Sweden, but this is the longest stretch he's faced of being The Guy.

Damn shame Demko didn't start his run on home ice, where he's been stellar.
The schedule where the team played every 3 - 4 nights didn't help. Demko was sitting on the sidelines for about 3 weeks and Markstrom played 7 - 8 games in a row if my memory serves me right.