Page 40 of 72

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:52 pm
by 5thhorseman
I don't know why anyone would want to cut back on Hughes minutes by taking on another top 4 D. Let the kid develop!

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:54 pm
by The Brown Wizard
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:52 pm
I don't know why anyone would want to cut back on Hughes minutes by taking on another top 4 D. Let the kid develop!
Ya no thx to baby huey doubtie

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:18 pm
by ESQ
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:54 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:52 pm
I don't know why anyone would want to cut back on Hughes minutes by taking on another top 4 D. Let the kid develop!
Ya no thx to baby huey doubtie
Hmm well said, can't argue with that

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 am
by The Brown Wizard
Apparently the only 2 teams Jamie Benn waives his NTC for are the golden knights and the canucks...

To quote the great Karl Childers/Micky...

Hmmmmmmm...

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am
by The Brown Wizard
I'll throw this down for you Skyo...

Jamie Benn, Julius Honka and Ben Bishop to Vancouver

For

Thatcher Demko, Loui Eriksson(cap space), Juolevi and Jake Virtanen

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
by Chef Boi RD
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 am
Apparently the only 2 teams Jamie Benn waives his NTC for are the golden knights and the canucks...

To quote the great Karl Childers/Micky...

Hmmmmmmm...
To quote Gord Downie - “then the dream ends, you're doing alright, you say it’s out there, most days and nights, but only a fool would complain”

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:03 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 am
Apparently the only 2 teams Jamie Benn waives his NTC for are the golden knights and the canucks...

To quote the great Karl Childers/Micky...

Hmmmmmmm...
To quote Gord Downie - “then the dream ends, you're doing alright, you say it’s out there, most days and nights, but only a fool would complain”
You forgot "and the phone rings"

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:16 pm
by Chef Boi RD
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 am
Apparently the only 2 teams Jamie Benn waives his NTC for are the golden knights and the canucks...

To quote the great Karl Childers/Micky...

Hmmmmmmm...
To quote Gord Downie - “then the dream ends, you're doing alright, you say it’s out there, most days and nights, but only a fool would complain”
You forgot "and the phone rings"
Shit, you’re right

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:25 pm
by Meds
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am
I'll throw this down for you Skyo...

Jamie Benn, Julius Honka and Ben Bishop to Vancouver

For

Thatcher Demko, Loui Eriksson(cap space), Juolevi and Jake Virtanen
I'm assuming you missed the part where Demko has looked very much the starter of the future (at only 23) and that Bishop and Benn make a combined $15.5M.....both of whom are in the decline phase of their careers.

Or was this just some click bait for SKYO?

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:15 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Meds wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:25 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am
I'll throw this down for you Skyo...

Jamie Benn, Julius Honka and Ben Bishop to Vancouver

For

Thatcher Demko, Loui Eriksson(cap space), Juolevi and Jake Virtanen
I'm assuming you missed the part where Demko has looked very much the starter of the future (at only 23) and that Bishop and Benn make a combined $15.5M.....both of whom are in the decline phase of their careers.

Or was this just some click bait for SKYO?
No i didnt think Bishop was so expensive...so i missed it

Benn would be a huge addition...championship level upgrade. I was trying to buy him for cap space and young assets going that-a-way.

There must be a way to bring our own johnny pjs hometown hero

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Benn has way too much term left. He was once a good player but he looks like he’s in the twilight at this point.

If you’re bound and determined to get him, Louie has to go the other way and there needs to de a good asset coming back with him. That’s one of the worst contracts in the league

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:00 pm
by Richardstroker69
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 pm
Benn has way too much term left. He was once a good player but he looks like he’s in the twilight at this point.

If you’re bound and determined to get him, Louie has to go the other way and there needs to de a good asset coming back with him. That’s one of the worst contracts in the league
Louie has to go back, but you’re nuts if you think Dallas has to give up assets. Benn is complacent and trying to play his way off that shitty team. He’s a 60 point winger not trying.

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:26 pm
by Todd Bersnoozi
Some Kovalchuk rumours out there. How about:

Kovalchuk
for
Eriksson?

We shed a year in the contracts. :P

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:39 pm
by Richardstroker69
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:26 pm
Some Kovalchuk rumours out there. How about:

Kovalchuk
for
Eriksson?

We shed a year in the contracts. :P
We’d have to add a pick

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:18 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Benn is fading at alarming rate, don’t get attached to Yesterday Benn, he’s gone. This is a future bad Seabrook contract. The game is speeding by him