Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by The Brown Wizard »

He played against winnipeg as well
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:57 am He played against winnipeg as well
As a 7th D in limited minutes in an exhibition game. Kinda grasping here Buds. He wasn’t tapped on the shoulder against Vegas when Stecher, Myers, Benn and Fantenberg all struggled. I like your optimism but I will wait and see with this guy. I certainly wouldn’t be gifting him or any other kid a spot. Make them earn it.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:57 am He played against winnipeg as well
As a 7th D in limited minutes in an exhibition game. Kinda grasping here Buds. He wasn’t tapped on the shoulder against Vegas when Stecher, Myers, Benn and Fantenberg all struggled. I like your optimism but I will wait and see with this guy. I certainly wouldn’t be gifting him or any other kid a spot. Make them earn it.
I know its a stretch dammit!

:evil:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:07 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 am
I know its a stretch dammit!

:evil:
No he did look really good in that little window. It was the improved mobility that struck me. I've see all of his AHL games and not once have I ever seen him move like that. If that was the real Juolevi and not some kind of mirage then he really should make the team out of camp. I'm cautiously optimistic.
el rey del mambo