Offseason grades so far

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21123
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:03 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:49 pm
#itsallgillisfault :lol:
:lol:
Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7748
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:17 pm

:lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Hey Doc are you on steady days at McDonald’s or do you have to pull the occasional night shift?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21123
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm
Hey Doc are you on steady days at McDonald’s or do you have to pull the occasional night shift?
Lame
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:28 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm
Hey Doc are you on steady days at McDonald’s or do you have to pull the occasional night shift?
Lame
So evenings and afternoons even with all your seniority. That must suck Buds
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21123
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm

SO lame... OMG people do start to resemble their dogs after awhile... you're turning into another Reefer! :shock:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm
SO lame... OMG people do start to resemble their dogs after awhile... you're turning into another Reefer! :shock:
My dog is a yellow lab so I’d remain handsome either way
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14922
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Chef Boi RD » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm
SO lame... OMG people do start to resemble their dogs after awhile... you're turning into another Reefer! :shock:
My dog is a yellow labradoodle so I’d remain handsome either way
Labradoodles, handsome?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21123
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Blob's labradoodle has a saucer-sized bald-spot, a hunch-back, and pees on the carpet a lot.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:47 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm
SO lame... OMG people do start to resemble their dogs after awhile... you're turning into another Reefer! :shock:
My dog is a yellow labradoodle so I’d remain handsome either way
Labradoodles, handsome?
He’s a Lab, not a doodle.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:52 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 pm
Blob's labradoodle has a saucer-sized bald-spot, a hunch-back, and pees on the carpet a lot.
At least he doesn’t make gut bombs for a living at Abbotsford Mickey D’s. :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15245
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:33 pm

I’m giving Benning a B + for this off season. Only thing holding him back from an A is the sticker price for JT Miller. I like Miller but I didn’t dig the price. Otherwise Elmer had had himself a good summer so far. I’m curious to see how he manages the depth up front and frees up some $$.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7748
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 pm
Blob's labradoodle has a saucer-sized bald-spot, a hunch-back, and pees on the carpet a lot.
Hahahaha fuuuuck. That one is awesome :lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
rikster
MVP
MVP
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:41 am

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by rikster » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:33 pm
I’m giving Benning a B + for this off season. Only thing holding him back from an A is the sticker price for JT Miller. I like Miller but I didn’t dig the price. Otherwise Elmer had had himself a good summer so far. I’m curious to see how he manages the depth up front and frees up some $$.
Big fan of the Ferland signing, he's a player I've wished the Canucks could acquire ever since the playoff series where he destroyed the Canucks...

https://www.kelownanow.com/watercooler/ ... year_deal/

The video towards the end of the article reminds us of how dominate he was during that series...

Take care...

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3536
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Hank » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Nice job, JB :thumbs:

Still got plenty of time to sort out the extra bodies and to re-sign Brock before the season starts. Can't wait!
Try to focus on THIS year...

Post Reply