Offseason grades so far

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Offseason grades so far

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 am So you prefer the soft as butter perimeter player with the bird bones, always injured over the 6’-1” 205 lbs excellent skater, gritty, multi-faceted, making a million less per year?
No not at all...

I just find it entertaining you condemning the kid for his playoff numbers when we just paid a hefty sticker price for a guy who has comparatively underwhelmed in the post season throughout his career.

I see Miller as a guy who has risk associated with him offensively but will still add significantly to the team.
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Quite likely>>>>>>>>>>>
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:32 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 am So you prefer the soft as butter perimeter player with the bird bones, always injured over the 6’-1” 205 lbs excellent skater, gritty, multi-faceted, making a million less per year?
No not at all...

I just find it entertaining you condemning the kid for his playoff numbers when we just paid a hefty sticker price for a guy who has comparatively underwhelmed in the post season throughout his career.

I see Miller as a guy who has risk associated with him offensively but will still add significantly to the team.
Win! Chef Boi
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Lets instead focus on whether your skullet compares to the scorpions singers' specimen...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 am Lets instead focus on whether your skullet compares to the scorpions singers' specimen...
David Frost a Players Agent I believe worked for Mike Gillis company in some compaction was found guilty of sexual exploitation’s of 16-18 year olds and was the recipient of a murder for hire plot by NHL hockey player - Mike Danton. Frost was Dantons Agent.
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:16 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 am Lets instead focus on whether your skullet compares to the scorpions singers' specimen...
David Frost a Players Agent and direct associate of Mike Gillis was found guilty of sexual exploitation’s of 16-18 year olds and was the recipient of a murder for hire plot by NHL hockey player - Mike Danton. Frost was Dantons Agent

I wonder if this one of the many reasons Mike is black balled by the NHL?
Just read up on Frosty...holy fuck what the hell!

He was getting players to bring teenaged girlfriends over for 3somes and shit.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 am
David Frost a Players Agent and direct associate of Mike Gillis was found guilty of sexual exploitation’s of 16-18 year olds and was the recipient of a murder for hire plot by NHL hockey player - Mike Danton. Frost was Dantons Agent

I may not be a fan of ole Gillis, but Mike wasn’t involved in any of those Shenanigans and wasn’t aware of it happening but that was a twisted ass story.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:34 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 am

I may not be a fan of ole Gillis, but Mike wasn’t involved in any of those Shenanigans and wasn’t aware of it happening but that was a twisted ass story.

Good on you Dude!!
The only HW the Canucks need
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:30 am ..Too lazy to look back 2+ years. I distinct;y remember "a few" of my posts starting with (no disrespect intended, but).
I sometimes wonder what could have been gained or attained but I shake it off quickly when I see what's here now.
All that maters is the now.

..Incidentally, for those who enjoy writing and wanting, yearning, to give it the professional look, there "is" and always has been an option for indenting your paragraph. I feel like such an idiot for not seeing it before. :oops:
WOW what a difference... that SO "maters"!

Your post looks TOTALLY professional now!!!

Or is that... tota;;y professiona; ? :look:

If what you were worried about "disrespecting" is the English language with your syntax and grammar, fuggedaboutit! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 pm
micky107 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:30 am ..Too lazy to look back 2+ years. I distinct;y remember "a few" of my posts starting with (no disrespect intended, but).
I sometimes wonder what could have been gained or attained but I shake it off quickly when I see what's here now.

..Incidentally, for those who enjoy writing and wanting, yearning, to give it the professional look, there "is" and always has been an option for indenting your paragraph. I feel like such an idiot for not seeing it before. :oops:

If what you were worried about "disrespecting" is the English language with your syntax and grammar, fuggedaboutit! :thumbs:
..So it would appear your grammar is far superior to my own. That is why you are such a superb moderator.
Late at night, I quite often make the mistake of typing in a pitch black room. One would think that the spellcheck would point out
my fluck-ups but it must git tyred at nites two. Wad a strupid sistem 2 hav iff it dunna werk, rite?

..My sinsere apoligees; it wilst ne're harppen agin kay?
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:58 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 pm

..So it would appear your grammar is far superior to my own. That is why you are such a superb moderator.
Late at night, I quite often make the mistake of typing in a pitch black room. One would think that the spellcheck would point out
my fluck-ups but it must git tyred at nites two. Wad a strupid sistem 2 hav iff it dunna werk, rite?

____
Try to focus on someday.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Sorry doc, I'm with Micky on this one, he communicated his point such that we could understand it, which really is all we can ask of any esteemed poster on this goddam hockey message board!

(Especially when you consider all of the concussions, benders, and other brain damage accumulated in Mick's slog through pro hockey)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

ESQ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:13 pm
Sorry doc, I'm with Micky on this one, he communicated his point such that we could understand it, which really is all we can ask of any esteemed poster on this goddam hockey message board!

(Especially when you consider all of the concussions, benders, and other brain damage accumulated in Mick's slog through pro hockey)
i normally just dont give a shit and combine that with the stupid iPhone auto correct i do not take responsibility for anything i write or say.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Grammar Nazis exist amongst us.

Stay frosty comrades

oorah
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:42 pm Grammar Nazis exist amongst us.

Stay frosty comrades

oorah
Agreed, fucking Micky insisting we indent our paragraphs amirite? :evil: :twisted: :evil:

____
Try to focus on someday.