Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:15 am

LOL Loser Louie still in the lineup.

Pearson looks like he’s skating in concrete right now.

Rotate some forwards in and out ffs. We actually have some decent depth up front.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by micky107 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:28 am

I thought this might be Baertschi''s chance because it really seemed Eriksson was off, even for him, and laboring to keep up.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8569
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am

It must be about the little things
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9524
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by micky107 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:32 am

Coach Green liked the game vs da blues. Was pleased with his team.
He doesn't usually change anything unless they have a real crapper.
"evolution"

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:47 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am
It must be about the little things
Like his heart..... or his work ethic....
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Madcombinepilot » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 am

Baertschi isn't suited for a 4th line role. That's why Airthief is in. When Leivo or Gaudette has a bad game, then you're gonna see Bart.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21919
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 am
Baertschi isn't suited for a 4th line role. That's why Airthief is in. When Leivo or Gaudette has a bad game, then you're gonna see Bart.
Baertschi doesn’t have to play on the 4th line. Leivo or Pearson can do that.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15914
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
I’d like to see Sven, Bo and Jake get a run together
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21919
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
I’d like to see Sven, Bo and Jake get a run together
Moi aussi.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1828
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Tciso » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
Don't be so picky. Trade any one of the 3. Hell I can think of 7 or 8 that can be traded - based on our current depth, and replacements coming up from the minors/Utica.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
JelloPuddingPop
CC Veteran
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by JelloPuddingPop » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
I’d like to see Sven, Bo and Jake get a run together
Moi aussi.
Its frightening that JV would be the defensive conscience on a line...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21919
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Tciso wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:23 pm
Don't be so picky.
But you see, I don't like Leivo.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6726
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Meds » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:40 pm

JelloPuddingPop wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Trade Leivo, move Pearson down and put the Baer with Bo...
I’d like to see Sven, Bo and Jake get a run together
Moi aussi.
Its frightening that JV would be the defensive conscience on a line...
Because Bo doesn't know how to police his own end?

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1828
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Tciso » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:29 pm
Tciso wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:23 pm
Don't be so picky.
But you see, I don't like Leivo.
He tops my list too. If he could just figure out how to gain zone entry, and not skate into a cluster of defenders, and turn the puck over. But, I am surprisingly unattached to pretty much all 9 or 10 of our bottom 6.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

Post Reply