Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22232
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:35 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:28 pm
It really is a very pleasant mystery why they are so prone to failure
It's all the hatred. Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4820
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Per » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Rk Player......... Team Pos GP G A TP
1 Leon Draisaitl.... EDM C 14 12 13 25
2 David Pastrnak... BOS R 12 12 12 24
3 John Carlson..... WSH D 14 _7 16 23
4 Connor McDavid.. EDM C 14 _6 17 23
5 Brad Marchand.... BOS C 12 _7 14 21
6 Alex Ovechkin.... WSH L 14 11 _7 18
7 Elias Pettersson... VAN C 12 _4 14 18
8 Jack Eichel........ BUF C 13 _7 10 17
9 Nathan MacKinnon COL C 12 _7 10 17
10 Sidney Crosby...... PIT C 13 _5 12 17

Pretty nice company, eh?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6771
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Meds » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Per wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Rk Player......... Team Pos GP G A TP
1 Leon Draisaitl.... EDM C 14 12 13 25
2 David Pastrnak... BOS R 12 12 12 24
3 John Carlson..... WSH D 14 _7 16 23
4 Connor McDavid.. EDM C 14 _6 17 23
5 Brad Marchand.... BOS C 12 _7 14 21
6 Alex Ovechkin.... WSH L 14 11 _7 18
7 Elias Pettersson... VAN C 12 _4 14 18
8 Jack Eichel........ BUF C 13 _7 10 17
9 Nathan MacKinnon COL C 12 _7 10 17
10 Sidney Crosby...... PIT C 13 _5 12 17

Pretty nice company, eh?
Who's that loser in 10th?

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22232
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 pm

He's 6th in points per game...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4820
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Per » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:47 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 pm
He's 6th in points per game...
Yup. Tied with Ovechkin, whoever that is.... :wink:

And Boeser and Miller are 16th-17th, so that’s not bad either.

The future looks bright... 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9863
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by micky107 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:48 pm

Per wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Rk Player......... Team Pos GP G A TP
1 Leon Draisaitl.... EDM C 14 12 13 25
2 David Pastrnak... BOS R 12 12 12 24
3 John Carlson..... WSH D 14 _7 16 23
4 Connor McDavid.. EDM C 14 _6 17 23
5 Brad Marchand.... BOS C 12 _7 14 21
6 Alex Ovechkin.... WSH L 14 11 _7 18
7 Elias Pettersson... VAN C 12 _4 14 18
8 Jack Eichel........ BUF C 13 _7 10 17
9 Nathan MacKinnon COL C 12 _7 10 17
10 Sidney Crosby...... PIT C 13 _5 12 17

Pretty nice company, eh?
And he isn't walking through fall leaves. aha, aha, aha, aha.
"evolution"

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4820
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Per » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:49 pm

Also note that Ovechkin has played two more games than Petey... :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22232
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:53 pm

Per wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:47 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 pm
He's 6th in points per game...
Yup. Tied with Ovechkin, whoever that is.... :wink:

And Boeser and Miller are 16th-17th, so that’s not bad either.

The future looks bright... 8-)
:cheers:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9863
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by micky107 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:13 pm

.
Miller is a pivotal addition for the Canucks. Listen to the way he speaks to the press now. Intelligent, totally up-beat, team leadership
abilities and, for lack of a better word, excited. A far cry from that very first, quick interview on free agent frenzy .

"Ya, I hear it's a good fan base and from what I've seen, a nice city. Hear there's some good huntin up north there. Looking forward to that.
To be honest, he didn't sound all that pleased.

Looks like a pretty happy camper now. He's having fun playing hockey again.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:43 pm

Just hope he doesnt taper off like he did in Tampa. He had an equally as hot a start there
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by ESQ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:58 pm

I'm feeling very conflicted in my hate for the Bruins...

...because I kind of love how they've slammed the door shut on Toronto's best chance for a cup in fifty+ years.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22232
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:09 pm

ESQ wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:58 pm
I'm feeling very conflicted in my hate for the Bruins...

...because I kind of love how they've slammed the door shut on Toronto's best chance for a cup in fifty+ years.
Exactly.

Marchand is beautiful... when he's fucking over the Leaves.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11140
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Topper » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:17 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:09 pm
ESQ wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:58 pm
I'm feeling very conflicted in my hate for the Bruins...

...because I kind of love how they've slammed the door shut on Toronto's best chance for a cup in fifty+ years.
Exactly.

Marchand is beautiful... when he's fucking over the Leaves.
grew up a Bruins fan, never had a problem cheering for them outside of a certain Cup final series.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9863
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by micky107 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 am

Rick Dhaliwal
Sven Baertschi has been called up by the #Canucks.
7:02 AM · Nov 1, 2019

Baertschi flight was delayed yesterday, he is travelling today from Chicago, so may or may not not play tonight vs Ducks.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8910
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 am

micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 am
Rick Dhaliwal
Sven Baertschi has been called up by the #Canucks.
7:02 AM · Nov 1, 2019

Baertschi flight was delayed yesterday, he is travelling today from Chicago, so may or may not not play tonight vs Ducks.
Pump and dump time
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Post Reply