Quinn Hughes time begins!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15235
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 pm

It is what it is. I enjoy the banter and back and forth. It would be nice to occasionally have a decent debate about hockey but some posters are incapable of that. Their main focus is to derail a thread at all costs or completely ignore others posters points or POV. I’ve lost count of how many posts get dissected and twisted into a knot and the whole thread goes in an entirely different direction.

Funny and laugh out loud? Absolutely. If you’re looking for much else you’re shit outta luck
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21120
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Strangelove » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 pm
It is what it is. I enjoy the banter and back and forth. It would be nice to occasionally have a decent debate about hockey but some posters are incapable of that. Their main focus is to derail a thread at all costs or completely ignore others posters points or POV. I’ve lost count of how many posts get dissected and twisted into a knot and the whole thread goes in an entirely different direction.

Funny and laugh out loud? Absolutely. If you’re looking for much else you’re shit outta luck
Says the guy who brings up Rosy Rottencrotch in every other post! :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8346
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Island Nucklehead » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm
Kudos! It’s guys like the dude, strangelove, topper, and meds that are the lifeblood of these forums, the ability to show their math is what makes this the best Canucks forum on the internet
Image

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14910
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:58 am


I’ve watched Dahlin more than a dozen times.
Show your math!

Which games?
Kudos! It’s guys like the dude, strangelove, topper, and meds that are the lifeblood of these forums, the ability to show their math is what makes this the best Canucks forum on the internet
Sure puppet.
I don’t think he’s a puppet but he sure enjoys licking a few asscracks
Show your math!
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Richardstroker69 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:58 am


I’ve watched Dahlin more than a dozen times.
Show your math!

Which games?
Kudos! It’s guys like the dude, strangelove, topper, and meds that are the lifeblood of these forums, the ability to show their math is what makes this the best Canucks forum on the internet
Sure puppet.
I don’t think he’s a puppet but he sure enjoys licking a few asscracks
Puppet or "friend" but he sure seems to follow RD around a lot, with just enough disagreement to throw you off thinking he is a "puppet". Anyways he and others are always a good read.
Reefer you obviously don’t understand what I’m saying, I’m mocking hfboards and dudes nice “show your math” comment.

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Richardstroker69 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:58 am


I’ve watched Dahlin more than a dozen times.
Show your math!

Which games?
Kudos! It’s guys like the dude, strangelove, topper, and meds that are the lifeblood of these forums, the ability to show their math is what makes this the best Canucks forum on the internet
Sure puppet.
I don’t think he’s a puppet but he sure enjoys licking a few asscracks
Show your math!
Seriously though blob SHOW YOUR MATH!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4838
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Reefer2 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:58 am


I’ve watched Dahlin more than a dozen times.
Show your math!

Which games?
Kudos! It’s guys like the dude, strangelove, topper, and meds that are the lifeblood of these forums, the ability to show their math is what makes this the best Canucks forum on the internet
Sure puppet.
I don’t think he’s a puppet but he sure enjoys licking a few asscracks
Puppet or "friend" but he sure seems to follow RD around a lot, with just enough disagreement to throw you off thinking he is a "puppet". Anyways he and others are always a good read.
Reefer you obviously don’t understand what I’m saying, I’m mocking hfboards and dudes nice “show your math” comment.
Got it, never know anymore here.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7735
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm

Who is rosy rottencrotch?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21120
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Strangelove » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm
Who is rosy rottencrotch?
She's Blob's mama...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2395
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by ESQ » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 pm
It is what it is. I enjoy the banter and back and forth. It would be nice to occasionally have a decent debate about hockey but some posters are incapable of that.
I agree, some goddam hockey talk would be nice, instead we're constantly forced to explain the ahl rules to Blob, driving every thread into the ground.

:mrgreen:

But who am I kidding, I come here for the attacks on each other's personal appearances.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21120
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Strangelove » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:13 pm

ESQ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:25 pm
But who am I kidding, I come here for the attacks on each other's personal appearances.
Blob looks like a bald Quinn Hughes with wrinkles and more pimples...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3528
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Hank » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:22 pm

So Blob is bald, 5’10” and 250 lbs with a face like a stale pepperoni pizza?
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8346
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:13 pm
ESQ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:25 pm
But who am I kidding, I come here for the attacks on each other's personal appearances.
Blob looks like a bald Quinn Hughes with wrinkles and more pimples...
With all the talk of hard living and nose candy, I picture the Dude as Mike Ricci in spandex.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21120
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Strangelove » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Hank wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:22 pm
So Blob is bald, 5’10” and 250 lbs with a face like a stale pepperoni pizza?
Well there's also the scars and the skin tags, but I was trying to be delicate...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3528
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Quinn Hughes time begins!

Post by Hank » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Thanks for ruining pizza for me, Doc.

QFH Debut:

Try to focus on THIS year...

Post Reply